Pool rosters

Comments

• Standings including Sat nights games are now updated.
  • Canucks take 3-0 Stranglehold over the defending Stanley Cup Champions
    Van 3 Chi 2
    NYR 3 WSH 2 Nsh 4 Ana 3

Standings update including tonights game.
  • Standings Updated....

Tonights Finals
    Pittsburgh 3 Tampa Bay 2 Pens lead 2-1
    Boston 4 Montreal 2 Habs lead 2-1
    Philadelphia 4 buffalo 2 Flyers lead 2-1
    Detroit 4 Phoenix 2 Wings lead 3-0

Note; Boucher played goal for Philly tonight.
  • 2 Games last night
    Chicago 7 Vancouver 2 Van leads series 3-1
    San Jose 6 LosAngeles 5 Sjo leads series 2-1

Standings are being updated as of now. Give me a min or so.
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    This will now be the Standings post. Will be updated tonight after games are complete

PRIZES $260 1ST $130 2ND $90 3RD $40 50/35/15

As of 4:20 pm Wed Apr 20
    Player PTS
    1. moose 41
    2. westside8 36
    3. hvee 34
    4. harve 31
    5 scuezer 31
    6. draino dan 27
    7. patty 24
    8. t8urmoney 22
    9. proffisher 22
    10. walking boss 21
    11. weirdly 20
    12. Kenny 17
    13. beave 15

4:20 on 4/20 is that some sort of hidden message?
  • moose wrote: »
    4:20 on 4/20 is that some sort of hidden message?

Guess it just happened that way. :)
  • Havent followed the playoffs too much so far but what a great set of games tonight.

Toggled between NYR/WAS and TB/PIT. Great finishes.
  • Neals goal in OT LOL'd what a shit way to score. Half boards flubber shot.
    Roloson is a sieve anyway.

Did not see the Caps wining goal. Flipped it to TSN they were late in the third 3-3. Nice comeback Thought NYR were gonna ship but now looks like they are going to ship it to the caps...
  • Tonites Finals

Washington 4 New York 3 OT Huge comeback for caps Lead 3-1
    Buffalo 1 Philadelphia 0 meh series tied 2-2
    Pittsburgh 3 Tampa Bay 2 Ot Crap goal to win it but good game
    Anaheim 6 Nashville 3 Series tied 2-2
    Detroit 6 Pheonix 3 Detroit wins series 4-0

Our first casualty . Good thing no one picked any players from this sad sack group. Could have been the last game played in phoenix,,

Standings will be posted sometime today.
  • Standings have been updated.
  • Tbay in seven.
  • moose wrote: »
    Tbay in seven.

LAST NIGHT. With that goal Harharharhar. Prolly put them on MEGA TILT.
    Pretty sure this series is over.

Rangers also. Ref got in the way 1st ot. Too bad.

Bruins will go on a major heater now.Should tie the series tonight.
    Canucks. Usually after 1 bad game they have gone on a killing spree. I would expect the Hawks will be going home tomorrow morning and booking tee times.

Coyotes. OUT. Players are going to start looking for houses in Wonderful Winterpeg. Me thinks Mr Battyman Can't find any more Gazillionaires who don't like their money that much. :)
  • To make things a little easier, I've entered the picks on the the below playoff pool site.

Pool Name: CPF
    Password: poker

Pick-up Hockey - Free Hockey Pool Manager and Fantasy Hockey Community

Hvee: I'll PM u the admin p/w so u can change your picks to the winning picks.

PS: it says the stats won't be updated until the morning, but all the rosters have been entered (can't argue when it's free)
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    To make things a little easier, I've entered the picks on the the below playoff pool site.

Pool Name: CPF
    Password: poker

Pick-up Hockey - Free Hockey Pool Manager and Fantasy Hockey Community

Hvee: I'll PM u the admin p/w so u can change your picks to the winning picks.

PS: it says the stats won't be updated until the morning, but all the rosters have been entered (can't argue when it's free)
    I guess that this keeps all of the records? Do I just enter each players team and it tabulates for me?
  • What's that Habs Fans?
    UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUber TILT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Montreal Riots. Story coming VERY SOON.
  • Bruins 5 Habs 4 OT hehehehe Series tied 2-2
    Sharks 6 Kings 3 Sharks lead 3-2
    Hawks 5 Nucks 0 WTF Nucks lead 3-2
    I guess that this keeps all of the records? Do I just enter each players team and it tabulates for me?

Yeah, does all the work for you, I already put the info in, so should be good to go
  • Yeah that site is fabulous. Good work. Go Tbay!
  • Perfect. I can see that. Did this with the other pool also. Now I can sit back and watch and let the site do all of the work.
  • It's coming.

Wait for it .

Is't just about heeeeeeeeeeeeeere.

BRUINS WOOT
    I could hear AJ SCREAM ALL THE WAY DOWN HERE IN OAKVILLE ^-^^-^^-^^-^^-^^-^^-^
  • Habs fans are awfully quiet. Wonder why? Bwahahahaha.
    Kind of been out of commission for a couple of days.

Bye Bye: New York Rangers. Not really surprised here.
    Anaheim Ducks. I have managed to watch a couple of these games and the Predators have impressed me. Actually played well against the Ducks.
    Habs fans are awfully quiet. Wonder why? Bwahahahaha.
    Kind of been out of commission for a couple of days.

Bye Bye: New York Rangers. Not really surprised here.
    Anaheim Ducks. I have managed to watch a couple of these games and the Predators have impressed me. Actually played well against the Ducks.

Its funny that in your recap you fail to mention the gong show that is the Canucks right now.
  • CANUCKS ARE FINISHED! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:biggrin2:
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Its funny that in your recap you fail to mention the gong show that is the Canucks right now.
    Just haven't had anything to say here..
    If they win Game 7 I will be surprised. I have no Idea what has happened except for the Chicago team that played the first 3 games IS NOT the Chicago team that has played the last 3.
    If they win Game 7 I will be surprised. I have no Idea what has happened except for the Chicago team that played the first 3 games IS NOT the Chicago team that has played the last 3.

Another so called fan jumping off the bandwagon. All high and mighty about the Canucks, then they lose a few games and HVEE gives up on them. Watch Vancouver win game 7 of this series then a couple of games in the next round and Ron will be their number one fan again. At least the Habs fans stick behind their team through thick and thin.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Another so called fan jumping off the bandwagon. All high and mighty about the Canucks, then they lose a few games and HVEE gives up on them. Watch Vancouver win game 7 of this series then a couple of games in the next round and Ron will be their number one fan again. At least the Habs fans stick behind their team through thick and thin.

That is not true Dave. I will stick with them. I dearly hope they will win game 7 and I will be sitting here cheering for them tomorrow night.

Same as the next round .
    Habs fans are awfully quiet.

Still here. Still cheering them on. Still wishing they could have finished the Bruins when they had the golden opportunity.

The big difference is I've never stuck my neck out and claimed to be a hockey expert and predicted winners and losers like I had some supreme knowledge. Never predicted the Habs would win against the Caps and Pens last season and never predicted a victory over Boston this time. I sit back and enjoy the ride no matter what it brings.

I do love the guys that have their hockey bravado though so I can reap the rewards when their heart over rules their head. So far with Nashville, Washington and Detroit winning their series I have taken so called experts for $50 never having to give even odds.

Thankfully, HVEE never showed enough confidence in the Bruins to lay me a wager (despite his constant hollow ramblings that they had "no chance") so I don't have anything to worry about. But you can be assured, I won't be changing my avatar based on who advances to the next round.

Looking forward to Tuesday night......and Wednesday. Incredibly stupid schedule btw.
  • Well said Mole. Almost brought a tear to my eye.

Uh, have you watched the games?

I think you have it completely backwards. Its not Chicago thats played differently in the last 3 games......
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Uh, have you watched the games?

I think you have it completely backwards. Its not Chicago thats played differently in the last 3 games......

He reads about it on 2+2.. :)