New RC X free agent thread

2»

Comments

• pkrfce9 was talking about still hoping to catch on with a team last night on the Hill. Pretty sure when AJ sees this, he'll give him the heads up . . .
  • Actually, I just got an email from him saying he's been picked up. Not sure which team has to suffer with him though.
  • The Fish picked him up. Just trying to remember the damn address to give him. if anyone can send it to him, it would help!!!!
  • tenseven wrote: »
    The Fish picked him up. Just trying to remember the damn address to give him. if anyone can send it to him, it would help!!!!

Got it done for ya
  • thank you for the help!!!!
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    If you are still looking for a player, pm me the address and I will be there. Weather looks too crappy for golf.

You can't always golf the Dominican!!!

Golfed Sunday, Cool, no shorts, There goes the Tan

Milton Slim

Getting ready to book for this year, Probably around Punta Cana again.:D
  • ddmilcan wrote: »

Milton Slim

Ended up golfing on Saturday. Two man scramble, 5 under par. Conditions were a little tricky. On Sunday, it was so nice, we ended up playing 30 holes.
    If you are still looking for a player, pm me the address and I will be there. Weather looks too crappy for golf.
    ddmilcan wrote: »

Milton Slim

Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Ended up golfing on Saturday. Two man scramble, 5 under par. Conditions were a little tricky. On Sunday, it was so nice, we ended up playing 30 holes.

You guys take your golf discussions to the golf forum... This is for important Royal stuff.. ;)

By the way, I have your topper Snowflake...
  • I hope nobody is looking for a free agent now comp. Might be just a tad late.
    I hope nobody is looking for a free agent now comp. Might be just a tad late.

Is this the line for Free agents next event?

formerly Milton Slim

now: "city to be determined" Slim

He hasn't yet, but I would, if I was him, maybe a trade, to a warm franchise!???
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    Is this the line for Free agents next event?

formerly Milton Slim

now: "city to be determined" Slim

He hasn't yet, but I would, if I was him, maybe a trade, to a warm franchise!???

Hmmm, you moving? What, we're not warm? 25 points is right around the avg player score you know... Maybe not up to your usual standards but not bad. I wasn't much better. Everyone has an off day. We'll be back...