New RC X free agent thread

If you don't have a team and would like to play, please post here including if you prefer Stud or PLO...

Comments

• bumpo.
  • Just read through a bunch of the old threads. Wow. This must take tons of planning.

Anyway, sounds cool. Sign me up as a free agent. I'm comfortable playing both stud and omaha so I can fit in wherever it's easier. Thanks.
  • The royal cup of poker sounds like a great idea. Sign me up as a free agent. I prefer PLO, but will play stud if the team needs me to. Thanks
  • RWPKRPLR wrote: »
    The royal cup of poker sounds like a great idea. Sign me up as a free agent. I prefer PLO, but will play stud if the team needs me to. Thanks
    Have a little patience as this may take a while to heat up. Suggest you play at a couple of local games and get to know some people here. Where do you live?
  • I live up in Angus. I would like to play some of the local games there, but they need to be a $100-$200 tournaments for me to travel that far. I just thought I would put myself on the FA list to see what happens. Thanks for the reply
  • RWPKRPLR wrote: »
    I live up in Angus. I would like to play some of the local games there, but they need to be a $100-$200 tournaments for me to travel that far. I just thought I would put myself on the FA list to see what happens. Thanks for the reply

I would guess that the events in Orangeville and Bolton would be the closest for you. Keep in mind that this Royal is in Milton and is only a $50 per person ($400.) per team so isn't profitable from a strictly $$$ perspective. It's mostly about bragging rights and just plain fun. We have had people from as far away as Saskatchewan and Ottawa play before.
  • Ya your right about the $$$ part. It's more about the new experience and possibly new contacts. I have played with the opt boys before. I'm playing a few OPT events this year. What is the average buyin around your area?
  • compuease wrote: »
    It's mostly about bragging rights

Wait wat? We're supposed to brag? I guess I'll have to remember that for the next (third) time we win it.
  • Wait wat? We're supposed to brag? I guess I'll have to remember that for the next (third) time we win it.

Already there sir, and I believe I am alone in that group...
  • DataMn Al is td'ing and also wants to play. Hint! He is a free agent....
  • I think I have been picked up by Chinghill but ANGEL needs a spot. Omaha please :)
  • I would like to put my name on the FA list Stud or Omaha...Prefer PLO
  • Not part of a team but would love to sit in for PLO as a free agent. Please let me know!

Thanks.
  • Tammi looking for women for my team so consider yourself added, depending on hearing back from my regulars.
  • I'm in for PLO if there's a spot.
  • well doesn’t look like you guys are willing to have A10 out, so what about me any teams need a good PLO player or Solid stud player, i play great 8 game so I am no slouch....great FA IMHO lol....
  • well doesn’t look like you guys are willing to have A10 out, so what about me any teams need a good PLO player or Solid stud player, i play great 8 game so I am no slouch....great FA IMHO lol....

Please ban for multi-posting.
  • I am just trying to find a team johnnieh.... Sorry it won't happen again
  • I should be free for this date if anyone wants someone on their team capable of spinning any opposition! As far as game doesn't matter i play it all. Erin would be interested as well same team not nesc
  • Holy crap, I'm free for one of these!

Free Agent, and it doesn't matter which game I'm assigned to.... I suck evenly in all of them!
  • Without a team, I sadly head home to the Windsor area for the weekend. I'll be quicker next time. :)
  • Anybody need a player, I am avaliable to play.

Cam
  • HBK needs a stud player..

Roster change results in an opening for anyone who can play stud and is willing to bubble.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    HBK needs a stud player..

Roster change results in an opening for anyone who can play stud and is willing to bubble.

Mark

Did you not have Milo?

Also GOGOGOGOGO HBK! :)
  • Milo's on some other team, but has been our personal MVP at least twice

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Milo's on some other team, but has been our personal MVP at least twice

Mark

Pffffft, what a trader.:p
  • Pkrfce9 would like to offer his talents to any team in need of them. He prefers Omaha, but will do stud if needed.
  • Milo has been a Hill player . . . period. As for his stats, I think they are solidly mediocre, though he remains undefeated HU.
  • I just had a player drop off a few minutes ago......I would be able to take pkrfce9 on the team if hes game......it is a Stud spot though for the first round. have also sent a PM to him. Somebody fill the spot please!!!!!
  • tenseven wrote: »
    I just had a player drop off a few minutes ago......I would be able to take pkrfce9 on the team if hes game......it is a Stud spot though for the first round. have also sent a PM to him. Somebody fill the spot please!!!!!

If you are still looking for a player, pm me the address and I will be there. Weather looks too crappy for golf.