Toronto Blue Jays vs. Philadelphia Phillies (July 1 Canada Day)

2»

Comments

• Mitch and Heather are confirmed.
  • I'm just wondering Wes, since you are getting 20 tickets if you could just order through group sales. Price for that should be $47?

Group Tickets | bluejays.com: Tickets
  • moose wrote: »
    I'm just wondering Wes, since you are getting 20 tickets if you could just order through group sales. Price for that should be $47?

Group Tickets | bluejays.com: Tickets

Yep - that's the plan now. I didn't have 20 earlier so I was just going to order 18 at face value - but now I do. I didn't want to have 20 tickets and be stuck with trying to sell 2 close to game day (even though it won't be hard but I don't want the hassle). There is still a per-order fee which is like less than $1 a ticket so I'll figure that out once I confirm the final quote. Everyone will get a PM from me later with final cost.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Yep - that's the plan now. I didn't have 20 earlier so I was just going to order 18 at face value - but now I do. I didn't want to have 20 tickets and be stuck with trying to sell 2 close to game day (even though it won't be hard but I don't want the hassle). There is still a per-order fee which is like less than $1 a ticket so I'll figure that out once I confirm the final quote. Everyone will get a PM from me later with final cost.

Confirmed - Going to be in section 129. Total cost is $47.50 per ticket.

Please EMT ASAP as I have paid for the tickets already. Thanks
    Confirmed - Going to be in section 129. Total cost is $47.50 per ticket.

Please EMT ASAP as I have paid for the tickets already. Thanks

$95 shipped emt
  • Peteski is confirmed and will pay me.
  • Tickets confirmed for section 129 row 24/25. Tried to get us closer but nothing that can fit our group size
  • Tickets are on their way to me via FedEx - would any/everyone want to gather somewhere pre-game so I can distribute the tickets?
  • Ya. I'll get them at the Rogers center
  • I don't care where you meet me as long as you down to the Dome in plenty of time. I have no plans to stand outside waiting for people. Right now rotation for the Philles will have Halladay starting so it will be a zoo if the rotation holds. Please try to meet me early otherwise I'm not going to be a very happy camper.
  • Is 11am ok wes?
    Or earlier?
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Is 11am ok wes?
    Or earlier?

That's plenty good. I'm good if everyone can get down by 12 personally :)
    That's plenty good. I'm good if everyone can get down by 12 personally :)

Change of plans - they're giving away Canada Day shirts to first 10K fans, can everyone get down by 11?
    Change of plans - they're giving away Canada Day shirts to first 10K fans, can everyone get down by 11?

Will be there.
  • Tickets are now in hand...weeeee
  • gate 5 11 am
  • See you guys down there (sitting in a different section) but I will see you all around 11...I think I owe some of you cash :P
  • I'll be at the game boys...don't know if I can make it there for 11 though so have a great time!
  • I'll be there for 11am and I'll let everyone know.

Is Roy still slated to pitch?
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    I'll be there for 11am and I'll let everyone know.

Is Roy still slated to pitch?

Think it's gonna be Sat due to the off day Phillies have.
  • Today's the day!

According to the CoT website, there is no construction on the Gardner Expressway today. Hopefully this will prove to be true!

See everyone in a few hours!
  • Enjoy the festivities, boys . . . and if anyone needs bail $$$ . . .

I'll be in my car somewhere
  • Moose has the #rungood on for pop refills. They keep forgetting to mark his cup at the concession stand
  • Heart Francisco
  • actyper wrote: »
    Heart Francisco

He is awesome
    /sarcasm