Toronto Blue Jays vs. Philadelphia Phillies (July 1 Canada Day)

July 1st - Canada Day, going to be huge.

Same deal as home opener, I can probably get a group rate on this game (face value without taxes and fees)

Field level infield = $71, Field level bases = $52

There is an off chance I can get them cheaper, but don't count on that for now.

*1. westside8
2. JohnnieH
3. JohnnieH +1
4. JohnnieH +2
*5. Itsame
*6. Itsame +1
7. Peteski
8. Heather
9. Mitch
*10. Moose
*11. Moose +1
*12. Moose +2
*13. Pinhead
*14. Pinhead +1
*15. Hobbes
*16. Hobbes + 1
*17. Highflyer
18. Highflyer +1

Comments

• Still interested (and the wife tentatively)
  • June, Wraych and myself please. What is the cut off age for kids getting in for free?
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    June, Wraych and myself please. What is the cut off age for kids getting in for free?

From the Blue Jays site

Child Admission Policy
    Parents may bring children under the age of two into Rogers Centre for most events without a ticket for the child. These children must sit in the lap of the accompanying adult and not occupy an additional seat. Any guest two years of age or older must have a valid ticket. Children having difficulties seeing from their seat can obtain a booster chair from Guest Services, available on a first come first served basis.
  • I would be interested, may be able to bring the lady along as well.
  • If Halladay is pitching I am in.. Oh hell I will go anyway.. lol
  • when do we have to let you know by.
  • ItsaMe wrote: »
    when do we have to let you know by.

Probs end of the month or sometime in May
  • As soon as I get mmoose's work schedule I will know if I need 2 tix or 3 tix.
  • I'm pretty sure Heather and her bf(Mitch) want to come.
    I'm pretty sure Heather and her bf(Mitch) want to come.

She had said she and Mitch would go
  • Might have found a way to get them for $45 a pop instead of $52 - just thought I would give this a little bump as well
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Might have found a way to get them for $45 a pop instead of $52 - just thought I would give this a little bump as well

Woohoo! You just saved me $21....or one beer!

You don't indulge at ball games do you? :)
  • compuease wrote: »
    You don't indulge at ball games do you? :)

Only enough to enhance my social skills.

Seriously this game will NOT be a repeat of the HO. I can only afford to drink like that once a year. Excluding Las Vegas of course :)

Is that how much they are charging for a 8oz cup of watered down BLUE?
  • put me down for two tickets
  • Peteski wants a ticket!
    I'm pretty sure Heather and her bf(Mitch) want to come.

Heather and Mitch are confirmed.
  • 3 tix.
    Might have found a way to get them for $45 a pop instead of $52 - just thought I would give this a little bump as well

No dice anymore - cheapest will be $50 it appears. Sorry guys
  • List updated - will get people to start paying up by 2nd or 3rd week of May
  • Add 2 for me pls
  • Bump to try to 20
  • Hey Wes, put me down for 2. I need to confirm with the lady but she will likely be in as well.

We get a group deal @ 20?
  • Hey Wes, put me down for 2. I need to confirm with the lady but she will likely be in as well.

We get a group deal @ 20?

Yes on the 20 - I think like $2-3 off face value + minimal service fee (It's like a per-order fee instead of per-ticket fee like ticketmaster charges)
  • I thought I had confirmed?

Hobbes and Hobbette
  • According to my calculations we are now at 18?

C'mon people! We only need 2 more!
  • Alright guys - going to place order tomorrow. I'll jsut order 20 and worry about the last 2 later, I'm sure I'll find some girls to bring out if anything;)

Anyways - EMT $52 to westside8@gmail.com with the password Toronto please. I'll probably owe everyone $1 or $2 but I need to get in touch with my sales rep to see how much I will be paying at the end of it. So I'll just toss everyone a loonie/toonie at the game if anything

Can someone (looking at you JohnnieH) forward the message/get money from Heather/Mitch?

Thanks!
  • ... nm
    Alright guys - going to place order tomorrow. I'll jsut order 20 and worry about the last 2 later, I'm sure I'll find some girls to bring out if anything;)

Anyways - EMT $52 to westside8@gmail.com with the password Toronto please. I'll probably owe everyone $1 or $2 but I need to get in touch with my sales rep to see how much I will be paying at the end of it. So I'll just toss everyone a loonie/toonie at the game if anything

Can someone (looking at you JohnnieH) forward the message/get money from Heather/Mitch?

Thanks!

I sent them a message. Last time I mentioned it they were in. I'll pay for them.

Can I snail mail you a check? PM me you address again!