Ching Hill PARTY at Wetts!!

2»

Comments

• Allow me a rebuttal . . .

Chopin Vodka

The BEST potato Vodka you will find for sale in Ontario.
  • Still negotiating with da warden...

Tentative for MTT..., but actually got the ok for cash.

Who knows what time she'll let me out exactly but I plan to be there.

MC

PS: Wetts, first time heading out to ur crib so kindly PM me directions. Thx.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    I was thinking start around 2PM with a chingish structure $60-$80 MTT, which should last until aboot 6ish. Then the 50-1 cash game until whenever I bust the last person.

That will work for me as I would need to leave around the 6-6:30 mark maybe a bit later as it starts at 7:30 and I am helping run the poker game. but would love to get in the the tourney and when I bust ( i mean IF ) out I will play some cash before I need to go.
    Where about is your place?
  • Going to try but can't guarantee anything Wetts. Will be after 5 for the cash game.
  • Darryl, can you PM your address? I can't remember where exactly and most others don't have it either.
    TX
  • STR82ACE wrote: »

Who's In??

Wetts
    STR82ACE
    Screenman
    JohnnieH (T)
    GarryC
    HighFlyer (T)
    Shifty
    SamCanada
    Athenaios

Thats it?

Fine... more fine polish vodka for us...

Hey Darryl, may i offer;

Bonus for the next to sign up: A not-so-shinny 1996 Canadian quarter. Its got features such as a beautiful, kinda accurate, picture stamped on it of our Queen, oh yeah and a caribou.
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    Probable, maybe.

Will need refresher on the address

Milton Slim

This post should get the vultures out of the trees!

YUM Fresh Carcass

90-10 and I have directions. Do you need anything?

Milton Slim
  • Shifty wrote: »
    Thats it?

Fine... more fine polish vodka for us...

Hey Darryl, may i offer;

Bonus for the next to sign up: A not-so-shinny 1996 Canadian quarter. Its got features such as a beautiful, kinda accurate, picture stamped on it of our Queen, oh yeah and a caribou.

on the quarter!!
  • Put me down as tentative will know tomorrow night sometime.
  • PM the directions to me, too. Might just come out for the tourney, as I have plans for the evening . . .
  • Everyone,

Sorry to do this but I have to cancel.

Ive been in Vancouver for work all week and was supposed to fly back Friday morning. As of tonight Im staying at least one more day, and my flight out isnt until Saturday late morning.

Sigh real life.
  • guess not!

:-[:mad::(
  • uhh . . . lol lifeaments?

Safe trip home Wetts . . .

Shifty, don't chug the Vodka . . .
  • Re schedule lol..
    Wetts is probably getting the better of the BC Poker Players at The Rock
    Decides to stay another day.
    Just Joking............
  • Now I have all this free time!

Milton Slim
  • Plan C...formerly known as Plan A

Garry is picking me up at my place tomorrow morning at about 8:30ish...heading to Niagara...playing some 1/2

If you're interested in joining us, call me on my cell or post
  • Hi all very sorry but I will not be able to make it. It seems I have been volunteered to help with the set up.
    A.J I was thinking about coming to the seasons again but can't remember what time it starts on Thursdays? I finish work at 7: so I am hoping you will say 8
  • ok just read the other posts don't worry I am planing on bringing my dead money to many upcoming events and I would like to play in some of the cash games but it seems like I need a few hundred to play in these games so not really sure about that as my couch is not that comfortable.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »

...Sigh real life.
    No kidding. Wait till u have kids...there worse......
    No prob Darryl and thanks for the offer of hosting anyways. Catch you next time bro, cant promise there'll be any vodka left tho. And catch the rest of you on the 2nd.