It's been a while . . .

2»

Comments

• darbday wrote: »
    Altruism is selfless concern for the welfare of others.

You have pulled the veil from my eyes, Yoda . . . that Mother Teresa, what a selfish cunt . . . Gandhi, too . . . me me me, all the time with that little bastard.
  • Milo wrote: »
    You have pulled the veil from my eyes, Yoda . . . that Mother Teresa, what a selfish cunt . . . Gandhi, too . . . me me me, all the time with that little bastard.
    they did not act for their own salvation....
  • we can get back on topic if you tell me the point of this Jewish Or islamic or whatever week is......to show people why they deserve islam or something?
    they did not act for their own salvation....

But, in the case of Mother Teresa, those acts led to her salvation, therefore it was selfish. At least, that is what you seemed to imply.

As for Israel Apartheid Week, read the column in the link and you will get the gist of it. It's basically another chance for Jew-hating lefties to rail against Israel for her perceived ills, while completely ignoring those same (or worse) flaws in Israel's neighbours.
    But, in the case of Mother Teresa, those acts led to her salvation, therefore it was selfish. At least, that is what you seemed to imply.
    i think she would more imply her faith in god was her salvation, helping others just came natural. where as others do good to get to heaven be it christian muslim or jewish, and they each have a different definition of 'good'.

but if those acts were intended for her salvation then they certainly weren't selfless......by definition....

Milo wrote: »
    As for Israel Apartheid Week, read the column in the link and you will get the gist of it. It's basically another chance for Jew-hating lefties to rail against Israel for her perceived ills, while completely ignoring those same (or worse) flaws in Israel's neighbours.

We all share this issue.....it is their belief they must fight violently for their sacred land. It is our belief that it is stupid....as long as we disagree with the 2 sides....there will be violent war.....
    there will be violent war.....

erm . . . is there any other kind?
    erm . . . is there any other kind?
    Checkmate:

card_games5.jpg

• You have, obviously, never played me . . . :D