Bay/dundas Gta Tourney-luxury Facilities

2»

Comments

• If CASH is involved in any way, either as a buy in - ticket or otherwise - there is a problem

NOT SURE WHAT YOU MEANT BY THIS.

WE WILL NOT BE SELLING BOOZE AT ANY OF OUR TOURNEYS. WE THOUGHT ABOUT IT BUT JUST NOT WORTH POSSIBLE HEADACHES.
  • Holy *(#$&#!

This is the biggest to do about putting on a poker game I've ever seen.

LMAO!

I bet there will bet a secret knock, then a retinal scan, then a secret handshake, then some DNA analysis for good measure.

And that's just for the 1/2 sidegame!
  • GTA Poker wrote:
    some DNA analysis
    Please tell me that is where the beautiful hostess comes in!

We are giving you a bit of a hard time just letting you know about all the potential issues you face. You are just starting out. It takes a lot of experience and planning to run one of these well. Chances are very good you won't run into any trouble with the authorities when you are just starting off. If you get big and continue to flout regulations, then you run a risk of coming up on their radar. Just make sure you have good security in case anyone gets out of line.

I hope you can put it together. I'm looking forward to the game.
  • I understand there is alot of talk about the tournament, but remember we are planning on this being a regular thing. we could have thrown together one in a few days and had it be a huge pain in the ass for us and a poorly run tournament for the players.

Obviously that isnt what we want. We know things wont run like clockwork on the first one, but a little extra planning will save alot on headaches.
  • undefined
    Lithium wrote:
    I understand there is alot of talk about the tournament, but remember we are planning on this being a regular thing. we could have thrown together one in a few days and had it be a huge pain in the ass for us and a poorly run tournament for the players.

Obviously that isnt what we want. We know things wont run like clockwork on the first one, but a little extra planning will save alot on headaches.

please let me know about any future tourneys by emaill or at 416 822 5382; thanks, george