Poker Stars Sunday Mar 6 $5million GTD

2»

Comments

• philliivey wrote: »
    wtf is swapping?

Trading for each other's action
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    They need 25k entries to meet the guarantee? o.O

Now that I'm back from the caribbean I'm in, I'll swap if anyone is interested and consider a LL too

They are are only requiring 15k entrants to run it. It is at 16.6 now...That being said..I am sure it will easily hit 30-40k.

5 bucks says it ends up with 32-35k..pick a 3k increment...put up 5 bucks..anyone?
  • I have been wanting to play this all week. After moving at the first of the month and cashing out what I had on Stars to pay for first and last. I have been able to win a series of heads up matches today (in the last hour hour) to get half the entry therefore I have decided that in order for me to do so, I would like to sell off the other 50% of my action. (don't want to risk what I have) Please post or pm and I will update as they are sold.

SN on Stars is Prophet 22

Shares:

5% = $10.75
    10% = $21.50
    25% = $53.75

Sold: 25% left

Hobbes 5%
    Str82ace 5%
    DennisG 5%
    Quimby 10%
  • 5%
    I have been wanting to play this all week. After moving at the first of the month and cashing out what I had on Stars to pay for first and last. I have been able to win a series of heads up matches today (in the last hour hour) to get half the entry therefore I have decided that in order for me to do so, I would like to sell off the other 50% of my action. (don't want to risk what I have) Please post or pm and I will update as they are sold.

Shares:

5% = $10.75
    10% = $21.50
    25% = $53.75

Sold:
  • Brent, in for 5% as well. Wish it could be more.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Brent, in for 5% as well. Wish it could be more.

No problem you have been great to me

Brent
  • I was gonna take 5 points as well, but stars won't let me transfer any at this point. Sorry.
  • Brent,

I'll take 10%. Good Luck.
  • DennisG wrote: »
    I was gonna take 5 points as well, but stars won't let me transfer any at this point. Sorry.
    Quimby wrote: »
    Brent,

I'll take 10%. Good Luck.

Thanks guys

Dennis let me know if it changes other wise, you are still in though.
  • Thanks guys

Dennis let me know if it changes other wise, you are still in though.

I only deposited the other day, which is why, I presume, I can't transfer yet. It probably won't happen before the tourney. If someone can pay you prior, by all means, take their money..lol

I could email money transfer or paypal if that works.
  • Will leave you in, thanks again. Transfer when it allows you.

Brent
  • Jeesh is your lonely mod the only one not playing this.. lol... I'll just stay here and amuse myself with the spammers...
  • Guarantee has been hit 2 hours before tourney...
  • I have been wanting to play this all week. After moving at the first of the month and cashing out what I had on Stars to pay for first and last. I have been able to win a series of heads up matches today (in the last hour hour) to get half the entry therefore I have decided that in order for me to do so, I would like to sell off the other 50% of my action. (don't want to risk what I have) Please post or pm and I will update as they are sold.

Shares:

5% = $10.75
    10% = $21.50
    25% = $53.75

Sold: 25% left

Hobbes 5%
    Str82ace 5%
    DennisG 5%
    Quimby 10%

Still looking for 25%
  • If I don't make the last 25%, I will shipp money back just after the tournament starts.

Brent
  • Last bump, if I don't make it good luck to all.

Brent
  • Doesn't look like I made, start to late I guess lol .. good luck to all who play. i will post odds on the last longer bet just for the fun of it shortly

Prophet :2h :2s

Ps being sent back now
  • as far as i know i didn't swap any action....playin for myself....just sayin aloud....lol...i read an awful thread about that once....
  • 9 way deal, 1st only got over 600k, WTF:o.

Suicide watch for that guy making the deal and losing out on 1 million bucks.

Edit:

ok, looks like another f!@#ed up final table after reading 2p2,lol I was not watching so I don't know who was in what place, but the deal looks really crazy.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    9 way deal, 1st only got over 600k, WTF:o.

Suicide watch for that guy making the deal and losing out on 1 million bucks.

Edit:

ok, looks like another f!@#ed up final table after reading 2p2,lol I was not watching so I don't know who was in what place, but the deal looks really crazy.

Actually first got 839k Philli. Pretty decent score. 9th place was the guy really jumping for joy..lol.. From 41k to 263k...
  • 1st place: Luke "Bdbeatslayer" Vrabel ($671,093.81 & Lamborghini Gallardo)
    2nd place: sheppyshape ($465,647.02)
    3rd place: wrzr123 ($844,209.87)
    4th place: guccyka ($411,090.13)
    5th place: Syndrome1977 ($799,842.09)
    6th place: zeurrr ($518,402.33)
    7th place: nhar818 ($441,541.06)
    8th place: Jan10004 ($311,023.33)
    9th place: Battmeister ($263,888.06)

After 9 handed chop. (from P* blog)