Poker Stars Sunday Mar 6 $5million GTD

Will play, and looking to buy pieces of anyone playing. If you don't normally play (even if you play this normally) but would play due to high guarantee and will satellite in or buy-in directly, I'll buy 5-25% of you

Please post below.

Anyone interested in a LL as well?

Comments

• Obv playing. Will swap some.

Using my one time BTW.
  • I'd swap but not selling. Wish this was multi entry lol
  • I'll swap too obv...
  • im off for a week on wednesday, after staring at the calender for a few minutes i think im off (hard cause theyre on different pages). don't know if im good enough to swap but i don't care either way.

if i win about 13k i just want to be left with around 10k....cause 10k would be great.....

edit: in for LL
  • Just read the email, yowzaaaaaaa, 5 million! 1 million for 1st!:o

I am like westside, I might be interested in buying some shares or something if I can get money on stars.
  • In for LL......
  • In for LL as well, as long as I play which I should be haha
  • They need 25k entries to meet the guarantee? o.O

Now that I'm back from the caribbean I'm in, I'll swap if anyone is interested and consider a LL too
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    They need 25k entries to meet the guarantee? o.O

The 4 million guarantee last year got 36k so this will surely surpass that.

I'm going to take a shot a this, if anyone is interested in buying pieces, pm me!
  • How many shot-takers? Send me stats and I might take some of your action. Also in for LL. Also depending how many ppl are taking shots here and haven't had experience in this kinda tourney I can make a small general strategy post to make things easier for you.
  • Vekked wrote: »
    How many shot-takers? Send me stats and I might take some of your action. Also in for LL. Also depending how many ppl are taking shots here and haven't had experience in this kinda tourney I can make a small general strategy post to make things easier for you.

That would be sweeeeeet!.

Most likely not taking a shot but still would be interested in reading that.:)
  • Vekked wrote: »
    How many shot-takers? Send me stats and I might take some of your action. Also in for LL. Also depending how many ppl are taking shots here and haven't had experience in this kinda tourney I can make a small general strategy post to make things easier for you.
    forboon opr, but more importantly.....make that post!!!!!!!!
  • I expect to be playing and am in for LL.
  • darbday wrote: »
    forboon opr, but more importantly.....make that post!!!!!!!!
    also i don't read well so maybe you should do a video too....^-^
  • darbday wrote: »
    also i don't read well so maybe you should do a video too....^-^

Good thinking sir!:wink2:
  • I have been thinking about playing. I have decided that in order for me to do so, I would like to sell 75-80% of my action. Please post or pm and I will update as they are sold.

SN on Stars is Sharantyr

Shares:

5% = $10.75
    10% = $21.50
    25% = $53.75

Sold:

25% @ $53.75 : Westside8 (Paid)
    10% @ $21.50 : Str82Ace (Paid)
    25% @ $53.75 : Darbday (Paid)
    5% @ $10.75 : Cerberus (Paid)
    10% @ $21.50 : BuyInBank(Paid)
  • Sharantyr wrote: »
    I have been thinking about playing. I have decided that in order for me to do so, I would like to sell 75-80% of my action. Please post or pm and I will update as they are sold.

SN on Stars is Sharantyr

Shares:

5% = $10.75
    10% = $21.50
    25% = $53.75

Sold:

25% @ $53.75 : Westside8
    10% @ $21.50 : Str82Ace

25 sent, ill take 25% if you can wait for the transfer limit to go up again ;)
  • Been debating playing this one myself. Would love to, but its a good chunk of my roll right now. Even selling off 50%, its still a bit steep.

I'll think about it somemore before I commit. If anyone is interested in BAP, you can visit my OPR here...not great lately (been getting horrid beatings), but still not bad. Sorry, FT only, I don't normally play on P*

GOINGGRAY Poker Results and Statistics - Official Poker Rankings
  • r3m1x wrote: »
    The 4 million guarantee last year got 36k so this will surely surpass that.
    I was considering playing if there was an overlay, but is it looking like the guarantee will be easily met?
  • I will also be playing.. Ill sell 15% or so if anyone wants.. also looking to buy a bit of someone else if they want.

in for LL as well
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    I was considering playing if there was an overlay, but is it looking like the guarantee will be easily met?

Probly meet the guarentee....but, regardless, you can't ignore the +ev from a tourney this size.
  • As per PM from a member, I should probably note that Im not really looking for anyone to buy my action, but Im looking to buy some of yours.. much like westside in the original post... so if anyone is looking for something like that please feel free to PM me, and maybe we can work something out.

also did anyone come up with a number for LL? 20 bones maybe?

thanks.
    I have been thinking about playing. I have decided that in order for me to do so, I would like to sell 75-80% of my action. Please post or pm and I will update as they are sold.

SN on Stars is Sharantyr

Shares:

5% = $10.75
    10% = $21.50
    25% = $53.75

Sold:

Shar, I'll take 5%. Just remind me tomorrow if I forget.
  • Thanks and no problem.
  • Sent. Looks like you sold your 75%. Now go make us a buttload of moniez :)
  • My thoughts exactly.

SN on Stars is Sharantyr

Shares:

5% = $10.75
    10% = $21.50
    25% = $53.75

Sold:

5% @ $10.75 : Cerberus (Paid)
    10% @ $21.50 : BuyInBank(Paid)

Stars sent
  • not interested in selling or swapping but im in for the LL... what we think here like $25 per person? a smaller LL such as $5 or $10 doesnt really serve too much purpose imo.
  • I would be interested in swapping some pieces..up to 25 points total.
  • Time for another strategy poker post from vekked or you guys.....

wtf is swapping?