Headphones - Any Recommendations?

2»

Comments

• Im considering replacing my Bose quietcomforts with AKG K 271 for $260:

AKG K 271 MKII Headphones: Amazon.ca: Electronics
  • Future Shop has a deal going today on headphones: you get 50% off whatever price is listed once the headphones are in your cart:
    Cyber Monday Headphones - Future Shop
  • Goin to purchase a nice set of headphones for online grinding this weekend

Anyone know of any deals anywhere?

Im looking to get beat by dre's (typical, I know) :D
  • I'd suggest Audio Technica M50's

they are what many studio pro's use and are infinitely better than badBeats

don't know that these ever go on sale. Steve's and Moog are regularly out of stock due to demand from studios and audio engineering schools
  • I got new head phones today

I splurged and got the studio beat by dre's, got a deal for 300 bucks, no tax.

Im very happy with them, they sound great.
  • Been eyeing up some over the ear headphones, not sure what to get, think I will go look in Vegas next week, I imagine there must be a good place there where I can try out a few different brands and models to see which ones I like best.
  • I just got the new bone conduction hi-fidelity headphones from AfterShokz. Featuring military special-ops bone conduction technology, these Sport 2 mobile headphones sit in front of my ear, keeping my ears open, so I can now hear somebody say "All-in" before I mistakenly say "Raise" while listening full-blast to "Gangnam Style"! :-[

The frequency response is 20 Hz - 20,000 Hz, but I'm not an audiophile so I dunno wat dat means.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSg7rfkuzf6ZKNtdIt3dgMWDtmqqXo_9LVXgVmmmNt9tNc7haxz
  • I got a couple of "Monster" Ear Buds as a gift a year ago and they were pretty great.. but the sound crapped out after 7 or 8 months... audio only out of one side... if you jiggle it around sometimes I can get sound in both sides but only if you hold it.

Just find for the price not worth it... i just get a pair of 20 dollar things and be done with it.
  • Macke wrote: »

Just find for the price not worth it... i just get a pair of 20 dollar things and be done with it.

This really isn't accurate as Bose product have lifetime defect warranty.
  • Gonna do what the cool kidz are doing.........need some headphones.

Bestbuy has a sale this weekend on 'Monster'.......Diesel VEKTR for $100 and the Diamond Tears for $200 (both seem to be a pretty steep discount).

Anyone use either of these?
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Gonna do what the cool kidz are doing.........need some headphones.

Bestbuy has a sale this weekend on 'Monster'.......Diesel VEKTR for $100 and the Diamond Tears for $200 (both seem to be a pretty steep discount).

Anyone use either of these?

nonono, if youre gonna spend $200, get a nice pair of Bose or BBD.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    nonono, if youre gonna spend $200, get a nice pair of Bose or BBD.

Don't fret.....got the Diesel Vektr's for $90