West Side Poker Club April 9th, 2011

124»

Comments

• Brent, please PM directions. There is a small chance I will be able to play.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Brent, please PM directions. There is a small chance I will be able to play.

Rain tomorrow so no golf...
  • Brent can You PM me directions from Hamilton or give me the address and I have gps.
  • I am afraid I am unsure ao will bail now so someone who can be there can havemy seat. Best of luck with the event Cam!

Bradley
  • Sorry Brent - I have to drop out.
  • Directions have been sent to those who have asked. Won't check again til midnight. try posting and I will or someone will get to it tonight

Brent
  • Heard about this game from Shopsy... any chance I can get a seat?

PM address please!

Thanks
  • steve Howchin will be playing.
  • Heard about this game from Shopsy... any chance I can get a seat?

PM address please!

Thanks

yup pm sent or call shopsy
  • steve Howchin will be playing.

ok give him directions
  • Please don't wait to the last minute to get there. we r over 100 players and need to start at12:30 sharp. 12 full tables. door open at 10:00 am and if we get 6 players we will start a ring game

Thanks

Brent
  • SorrY Brent, I won't be able to make it for sure.
  • If there's still room I'd like to play. Sign me up please Brent.
  • Good Luck everyone. Brent? How's cam doing? Thinking about him earlier.
  • Shtebs wrote: »
    If there's still room I'd like to play. Sign me up please Brent.

I will see u there steve
  • I am leaving now. Hope to see you there!

Brent
  • Sorry for late notice, but I won't be able to make todays game. Good luck to all those playing.
  • A big thanks to Brent and Al and all others involved for organizing and running this.

Well done.

Didn't run well at all, card dead for most of the tourney and two ridiculous plays, but will return for sure.

Thanks again

Keith
  • A great day of poker, run by the usual great gang. A slightly smaller turn-out than normal, but a fun day nonetheless. Hell, I even picked up an unexpected present (thx Tom). Dealing my table was a new experience, one I will be happy to repeat if asked, and the cash game (only 1 orbit of Omaha?) was break-even.

Cannot wait for the next one . . .
  • Great job again Brent et al. Fun day. And Milo you're welcome.

Tom
  • As usual, another great Westside event.

Dave thanks for the gift of the Bruins Cup/JumpDrive...very classy

Great to see Pkrface9 again, been too long. Hope to see you again on The Hill Greg.

Now as for Happy and Folded...what can I say, you two make any game a riot. Tripling my bounty was just plain mean though. Had a huge target on my back. Never realized how much more pressure I had with kind of reward, just glad the guy who eventually busted me didn't realize it was me you put the price on.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Now as for Happy and Folded...what can I say, you two make any game a riot. Tripling my bounty was just plain mean though. Had a huge target on my back. Never realized how much more pressure I had with kind of reward, just glad the guy who eventually busted me didn't realize it was me you put the price on.

I <3 Happy and Folded. :D
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    I <3 Happy and Folded. :D

When they're targeting someone else, right?
  • Milo wrote: »
    When they're targeting someone else, right?

You or AJ. Does not matter. :D
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    You or AJ. Does not matter. :D

You're just still mad at me for playing J10.
    You're just still mad at me for playing J10.

N:mad:t me.
  • Thank you Al and Brent for a fun event!
  • Great day Brent and Al!

It was a pleasure to deal and meet some new people. Please give our best to Cam!
  • Brent - you going to post the final table stats? who won??
    Great to see Pkrface9 again, been too long.

Whatever happened to Pkrface9? I miss him breaking my balls on pf.ca :) Hey Greg, your favourite 2/5 player still plays at Pockets, if you ever want a rematch. You will remember him from Georgetown days. btw, Chicken Joe shows up once in a while. Got to love Chicken Joe. Good times!