West Side Poker Club April 9th, 2011

Comments

• List is updated and email list to be send next week. Directions a little later.

Brent
  • please add me to the list. I am planning on coming for sure. Thanks
  • Brent, could you kindly add this newbie to the list... this would be my first.

btw, any of the ching hill members planning on doing carpool?!?!?

MC
  • I'll be driving down, and I think I mentioned a carpool option in an earlier post (see post #6).

To date, no one has called shotgun for the Cube, although AJ is usually co-pilot.
  • Hey Brent. I'm in +2 tentative first-timers.

Thanks
    Tom
  • Milo wrote: »
    I'll be driving down, and I think I mentioned a carpool option in an earlier post (see post #6).

To date, no one has called shotgun for the Cube, although AJ is usually co-pilot.

Thx Milo..., let AJ have his spot. I'll settle for back. Not to worry, I'll chip a few $$$ on gas and as far as your next pit stop to timmys, I'm sure with my luck, I can pick u a winning cup.;)

If you could just PM the specifics as to when, where, what time "da bus" will be leaving dat would be great..., I'm also assuming u folks will be heading down early for da ring games as well?

MC
  • plz add me to the list.

joe
  • Sorry for the lack of attention to this thread. Cameron is back in the hospital with no real diagnosis as of this writing. He is alert for now and being monitored closely by the doctors and nurses.

On a positive note we have just past the 60 player mark so that is exciting with just under 30 days left. I know it is not the royal cup, but you will have a fun time if you were planning on playing in it but with the unfortunate cancelation, maybe you would consider giving our tournament a chance. 95% of our players come from all the local home games in the various towns for that big tournament atmosphere.

Brent
  • Best wishes to Cam for a speedy exit from the hospital . . .

McFlip, we could always meet at AJ's morning of the event, if that suits, otherwise, PM your addy and we'll figure something out. I am just around the way from AJ (5 minute drive), so if parking is a concern you could park on my street with no issues.
  • Best wishes for Cam
  • On a positive note we have just past the 60 player mark so that is exciting with just under 30 days left. I know it is not the royal cup, but you will have a fun time if you were planning on playing in it but with the unfortunate cancelation, maybe you would consider giving our tournament a chance. 95% of our players come from all the local home games in the various towns for that big tournament atmosphere.

Brent
    As the co-ordinator of our beloved Royal Cup I heartily endorse this tournament!

Get that Cam well, we want to see him well at the tournament..
  • Brent, do what you need to do to get Cam better. Obviously his health is more important.

Get well soon Cam!
  • Please add BigBob......
  • I just want to let everyone know that Cameron is back in the hospital. It appears that he has some kind of staph infection stemming from the last time he was in the hospital with his coma. Cameron will not be at the tournament in April. It you are a praying person, say one for him please. If they can't stop the progression, they are saying it could lead to paralysis or worse. If you are a regular and see that someone needs directions please help me out and send them for me. Thank You!

Brent
  • Cam will be in our thoughts and prayers.
  • Add Alex T. to the list please!

Thanks!
  • What is the address to this place?
  • Best wishes to cam!

Add John T. to the list please!

Thanks!
  • can you add 2 more as tent for me plz, i will know better in week or so
    thx
  • Athenaios wrote: »
    What is the address to this place?

Just down the street a ways . . . down the stairs. It's a wooden door with a sliding peep-hole.

Knock three times in the appropriate sequence, when the guy opens the peep-hole, just tell him that, "Mr. Jimmy sent me . . ."

Slide the guy a $10.00 spot when he opens the door and you're in.
  • Yeah, unless you're a noob . . . then it's $20.00.
  • $20 it is LOL
  • Thanks ASXN 557.....was not able to reply to your PM.

C u there!
  • I will be updasting the list before I leave work. We are at about 90 players on the list.

Brent
  • Brent - you can update my guests as confirmed. #40 is Eduardo. #41 is Iain M. I will give them the address.

Thanks
    Tom
  • Thanks Tom, the list is updated. With the 10 guys Bubba usually brings we have passed the 80 player mark. If you need directions please post or pm

brent
  • looks like another great turnout. Go Leafs.
  • + 1 please.
    (Greg J.)