CPF Biggest Loser 2011

2»

Comments

• I'm in too. Been looking for an excuse to lose some weight. I think I need a new scale though.
  • Pinhead wrote: »
    246.0, confirmed by my wife this morning. And now, starvation diet ;)

I remember you as such a skinny guy... What has she been feeding you?
  • This vancouverite is In. Will post a pic of me on the scale with "Syphilaids PFC" sign.
    Right now I'm at a solid 215. Shooting for 185. GL to all!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    211, witnessed by Mark. We should have done this last year when I was off work and 225 at my peak.

Mark pitched an excellent idea to me. When the contest is over we should have a bet on who gains the least weight back up to the next Royal in fall.

i like this idea...
  • Just cashed out most of my money on all poker sites. I'm backing out of this bet, but will still do the challenge. Curious to see results.
  • Al, i will transfer my $$ after work today..
  • finally got my lazy ass a membership at goodlife last week... im ready to drop a few lb's!
  • finally got my lazy ass a membership at goodlife last week... im ready to drop a few lb's!

Shoulda joined the YMCA. You could work out with Mark and I and play Ball Hockey!
  • whens ball hockey?? ill totally come out for some..
  • whens ball hockey?? ill totally come out for some..

Tuesdays 8:30-10:30
    Sundays 3:30-5:00
  • thought i would stop in to mention that i'm extremely well versed in sports nutrition (aka cutting weight for wrestling/mma) and body fitness. if anyone wants to pick my brain for ideas pm. or maybe start another thread on the the types of workout/food plans/goals one should have ;)
  • bah i already have b-hockey tuesday's until 10. sunday would work for me tho. ill be intouch this week.
  • bah i already have b-hockey tuesday's until 10. sunday would work for me tho. ill be intouch this week.

No problem. Just so you know, the Y limits the games to 24 players (+2 goalies) and gives preference to members first. Guests can play of there is less then 24 players. Sundays are usually OK, but sometimes fill up.
  • Didn't get a scale yet so I am out of the competition. Good health to those at are in though and I'm still gonna try to drop a few pounds before the Royal.
  • LOL sure, I go AWOL for a bit, eating healthy stopped drinking lose 30 lbs and NOW this happens.... WTF?
  • acidjoe wrote: »
    lol sure, i go awol for a bit, eating healthy stopped drinking lose 30 lbs and now this happens.... Wtf?

great job Joe !!!!!!!!!!
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    LOL sure, I go AWOL for a bit, eating healthy stopped drinking lose 30 lbs and NOW this happens.... WTF?

f***, Joe stopped drinking? waht the hell is happening in this world?
  • Oh my weight is 247 and I'll get the money to Al when I can. I'm still in!
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    Oh my weight is 247 and I'll get the money to Al when I can. I'm still in!

I hear that you can lose 500 calories a day by breastfeeding!