CPF Biggest Loser 2011

195lbs! WTF my scale must be wrong. I need some motivation to get me back down to 180, maybe even 175.

Someone please run another CPF Biggest Loser :D

/g2

Comments

• If someone is willing to set this up.....I am in as well. Although my goal would be well above Gregs!
  • I'd get in on this too

Mark
  • count me in too!
  • Looking forward to details, working on it myself...hit 261 and was floored when I first stepped on scale. Down to 244 but until I am under 220, deserve to be called a fat bastard
  • Paging Datamn, AL, AL, are u there?
  • jontm wrote: »
    Looking forward to details, working on it myself...hit 261 and was floored when I first stepped on scale. Down to 244 but until I am under 220, deserve to be called a fat bastard

Fat bastard.

Slap chop challenge at the Royal Cup?
  • OK, I am willing to coordinate/participate in this.

Is the Royal Cup too far out for a start date?

Al
  • DataMn wrote: »
    OK, I am willing to coordinate/participate in this.

Is the Royal Cup too far out for a start date?

Al

I'd vote Royal Cup for FINISH date. I want to start yesterday ;)

/g2
  • I'm going to have a double cheeseburger for lunch. Not because I want to fatten up before the challenge. TO SAY GOODBYE! :D

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    I'd vote Royal Cup for FINISH date. I want to start yesterday ;)

/g2

I agree, and I'm in.

So what's the deal? Everybody throw in $20 and the highest percentage wins? Or are we just doing this for bragging rights? (Oh and get healthy ;) )

ps..F U g2 for thinking 195 is fat. THATS MY TARGET WEIGHT!!!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Everybody throw in $20 and the highest percentage wins?
    Good with this

/g2
  • OK Sounds good. Everyone who wants in PM me with your starting weight.

$20 can be sent to my Stars account (DataMn) or my FTP account (DataMn42)

I will post starting weights in a new thread starting this afternoon, so that it is at the start of the thread.

Al
  • g2 wrote: »
    Good with this

/g2

Cool, when should we do the official weigh in?
    Cool, when should we do the official weigh in?
    After lunch? I say leave it open to anyone who wants in up until Tuesday night.

As long as you weigh yourself at the same time of day at start and finish I think it should be fair. (and using the same scale)

/g2
    OK Sounds good. Everyone who wants in PM me with your starting weight.

$20 can be sent to my Stars account (DataMn) or my FTP account (DataMn42)

I will post starting weights in a new thread starting this afternoon, so that it is at the start of the thread.

Al

My scale at home is busted (that's a sign, right?) so I'll get a weight today at the gym with Drtyore. Not that I'll be working very hard today :D

Might I suggest that we measure more the just weight loss? How about waistline measurements and/or Body Mass Index?
  • I'm in, I weigh 340, need to get down to 170... :):):)

You do believe me right?
    Might I suggest that we measure more the just weight loss? How about waistline measurements and/or Body Mass Index?

If you want those could be secondary measures, but really they should be proportional to the amount of weight loss.

BMI = (weight in pounds * 703) / [(height in inches) ^ 2]

Since height in inches should be constant, the decrease % in BMI should be the same as the decrease % in weight.
  • compuease wrote: »
    I'm in, I weigh 340, need to get down to 170... :):):)

You do believe me right?

And here I thought bone density decreased with age, although maybe your bones are already fossilized!
  • What about splitting the $20 in two. $10 to the highest weight loss and $10 to the highest percentage? Gives everybody a chance.

and when is the royal cup?>
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    What about splitting the $20 in two. $10 to the highest weight loss and $10 to the highest percentage? Gives everybody a chance.

I like this. The next RC is May 7.
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    What about splitting the $20 in two. $10 to the highest weight loss and $10 to the highest percentage? Gives everybody a chance.

Sounds fine with me.

Al
    Sounds fine with me.

Al

Official weight in the thread by Friday? Or can we start sooner (just wanna give some laggards who haven't seen the thread yet...shtebs you fat ass)
  • according to my digi scale, im starting at a beautiful 226.9
  • Yes, I would say by Friday is fine.
  • I am also in - will weigh my fat ass later today and ship monies to Al
  • Suprisingly I'm only 220lbs. Thought I was at least 240lbs. I may still get in on this as a way of keeping me from being stupid whlie at work.
  • Holy fuckballs!

221 as evidenced by JohnnieH!
    Mark
  • 246.0, confirmed by my wife this morning. And now, starvation diet ;)
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Holy fuckballs!

221 as evidenced by JohnnieH!
    Mark

211, witnessed by Mark. We should have done this last year when I was off work and 225 at my peak.

Mark pitched an excellent idea to me. When the contest is over we should have a bet on who gains the least weight back up to the next Royal in fall.