Brampton NL BOUNTY Tournament! Saturday March 5 1pm

13»

Comments

• Great to have you out Movo. First timers are usually pretty happy with their finishes here it seems. Hope you can make it out to more games in the future...but leave the Flyers crap at home!!!

Okay, you guys talked me into not changing the blind structure whatsoever. I had originally wanted to keep it as poker friendly as possible and avoid bingofests, and it appears this structure does that nicely.

Be sure to watch for the signup for the next deepstack tourney. I'll post the thread in a couple more weeks.
  • yes AJ, thank you very much for serving the poker community with a great option for a Saturday afternoon. I don't mind the structure as is either. There was some excellent poker played and by God yes, movowelling, you do love to play pots. As I said after you busted me, I couldn't get off of any of them! Maybe you just had me read like a book? Well played sir, well played.
  • Mudguts,
    On the hand i busted you out on i felt (now at this point my logic might only make sense to me and show just how recreational i take this game) but as it played out:
    im the big blind and in for 1600.
    800 in the middle for antes.
    you raise to 4000 and small blind folds.
    its not that much more for me to call and play heads up especially my stack is at least 5 times yours.
    it comes low and im thinking you miss and let you bet it all come the turn. If i miss the turn for my second pair im still pushing/calling the all in and you double up. Of course you didnt miss the flop and i was damn lucky...but as steve said after you left i was hitting everything. I have absolutely no doubt that on this board (CPF) and at that game the sophistication of many of you clearly outclasses me. Yesterday was probably the first flops ive seen of any kind in months. I just enjoy playing...not to make income, pay rent or whatever. I will take luck, believe me. I will be lucky to get out and play 8 times a year.
    It was nice playing with you guys, especially as a newcomer.

movo
  • you ran real well for sure mov. I have no doubt that if you held the cut card in your hand, you would of hit the flop :-)
  • Milo wrote: »
    You're good, Ed, I gave AJ $115.00. Wetts can take the $0.56 from me and keep the change.

thanks Milo, moocho appreciated :-)