Brampton NL BOUNTY Tournament! Saturday March 5 1pm

Comments

• AJ,

Put me down as Tentative. Tough to get a Saturday afternoon away with two little kids.
  • you can take the (T) off from my name.

I will be there
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    AJ,

Put me down as Tentative. Tough to get a Saturday afternoon away with two little kids.
    SteveKerr wrote: »
    you can take the (T) off from my name.

I will be there

Be great to see you both out for this. Been awhile. Remember, the $1/$2 cash game will be on as well when enough players exist the tourney, so you'll get your chance to earn back your buyin once I bust you both out. :D
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Be great to see you both out for this.

I'm trying AJ, believe my i'm trying.
    ......once I bust you both out. :D
    Fightin' words. How about (new for brampton bounty tourny) HOST BOUNTY?
    BUST THE HOST AND GET YOUR BYE-IN BACK.
    Just thinking, let me know.
  • Shifty wrote: »
    Just thinking, let me know.

You think too much. Stop it...NOW!!!
  • Hey AJ, sorry but I gotta bail.

Good luck to you all!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Hey AJ, sorry but I gotta bail.

Good luck to you all!

Someday Johnnie...you will return to The Hill!

Address & contact info has been sent out to those I thought needed it. If you didn't get it and don't know where you're going PM me and I'll send it to you.

If for whatever reason, you cannot attend, please try to give me as much advance notice as possible.

Still plenty of seats open for this game. Host will supply softdrinks and snacks, and we usually all chip in for pizza at dinner time. Cash game will go on until whenever.
  • I am going to try to make it I will post again Saturday morning to make sure I am going to show up
  • With only one day left to game day, I would like to ask those still Tentative (T) please firm up ASAP.

If you're going to be late, or discover you can't make the game at all, I would appreciate as much notice as possible. It takes considerable time to get things set up (tables, chairs, chips, cards, Tournament Director, etc.) and to set up for someone who doesn't show or at least call ahead is frustrating. Please let me know.

Seats are still available. I will setup three tables in total, so a total of 27 possible seats, therefore there will be a few re entries available as well. PM, post on this thread, call me if you want to get in this game at the last minute.

See you all tomorrow.
  • Hi, I would like to drop by and donate!! =)
    Please send me your address and phone number, Thanks!
  • Hi, I would like to drop by and donate!! =)
    Please send me your address and phone number, Thanks!

PM sent. Hope to see you come out.
  • Sent McFlip a PM, but in case he doesnt' get it

I'm short some chairs. If you have a couple of folding chairs, please bring them with you. Might use them might not, depends on Micheal.

Thanks.
  • Sorry AJ, I have to bail. Apparently grocery shopping so we can eat next week takes precedent over poker. Man, she has her priorities screwed up.

I was looking forward to this, especially since its such a soft field. (where is that sarcasm smiley ?)
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Sorry AJ, I have to bail. Apparently grocery shopping so we can eat next week takes precedent over poker. Man, she has her priorities screwed up.

I was looking forward to this, especially since its such a soft field. (where is that sarcasm smiley ?)

You DO realize that my Saturday Poker Game was the original reason for Sunday Shopping, right??

Getting some drop outs this morning, so I'll try to keep the list up to the minute as I can. If you want in, just post here and I'll add you in.
  • Add Pudge

Thanks
  • OUT for the tourney.

Doing some corporate training today and not gonna finish on time.

Will likely stop by for cash game.

For those with Winnipeg baps plz leave with AJ.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    OUT for the tourney.

Doing some corporate training today and not gonna finish on time.

Will likely stop by for cash game.

Too bad you can't make the tourney. Hoping cash will be happening around 5ish or so, we'll see. Txt me to find out.

I"ll take care of the 'Peg's funds for you.
    Too bad you can't make the tourney. Hoping cash will be happening around 5ish or so, we'll see. Txt me to find out.

I"ll take care of the 'Peg's funds for you.

what is the exact amount for Peg? 5%
  • muddguts wrote: »
    what is the exact amount for peg? 5%

$113.56
  • Cash game has started!!
  • Great Day AJ,

Thought my game was right on today. Lost min amounts with the second best hand to both Happy and Erin. Got as much as I could have hoped for with the straight against Erin and her having the sucker end. Got Happy to fold QQ with two AA on board I on had a pair of 33.

The hand i am most proud of was limp utg get two callers both whom had doing a lot of shoving, then the BB goes all in and I smooth call having both guys behind covered. Pudge thinks and starts asking questions I chat it up with him a bit saying now is the time to shove, he folds so does the other guy. BB turns over AJ off, I flip pocket 22. Pudge had 55 other guy doesn`t says what he had, BB doesn`t catch 22 wins.

QQ ran into AA at the final table, then went out when I missed an opened and flush draw.

Thanks again everyone, hope to see you out at west side in April 9th

Prophet :2h :2s
  • Sorry AJ. Family issue kept me out all day. I didn't get a second to cancel.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »

I owe you $0.56
  • You're good, Ed, I gave AJ $115.00. Wetts can take the $0.56 from me and keep the change. Call it my contribution to TicketBastard.

Oh, and sorry AJ . . . as always you were a great host. Would have stayed for the cash game, but the day had me ready to steam before we even started, and the way I took myself down did not do anything to help matters. See you in April . . .
  • who won? did happy makr the money?
  • Happy didn't just make the money...He Won!

Movo went out second, SteveK was third and Muddguts was fourth. Can't remember who bubbled, but the final table lasted until about 8pm or so. Good game, not sure if I want to tweak the blinds in the later stages again, but I might to speed it up a bit.

Cash game just broke up, with Keith being the big winner tonight, and myself a distant second. Oh well, made my buyin back plus some.

Darryl, got your BAPs. You can pick them up anytime.

Next deep stack game is currently scheduled for April 2, one week before Westside. Hope you all can make it out again.

Thanks for a great day all.
  • Blinds and length were perfect.

The last thing you want at a final table is the majority of players having 10 to 15 times the big blind, makes it a bingofest.

You want the players the have chips so they can play poker and avoid an all in feet.

Today's game didn't really get started until like 1:30pm and wrapped at 8pm. A perfect day of poker.

Well played Happy. You were up and down in chips all final table, and congrats to all money finishers.
  • Thanks again AJ for hosting a well run tourney, always a great time with some great poker.
  • Thanks for hosting Aj and for taking a FLYER on me (pun intended.) Your tourney structure was perfect for my penchant of splashing around in lots of pots and playing poker over an entire afternoon at a good rate. I probably will never run that hot again, and for that reason i know you wont mind my coming back.
    good bunch of guys

movo