Saturday Feb 12; Brampton Bounty Rebuy Tournament

2»

Comments

• AJ - Not sure if you remember but I finsihed 3rd at Buzzards tourney the same event that you won. I think the AUX finished 2nd? Anyway, could you throw me in as a tentative for you tourney? I will let you know by Thursday if I am in/out

Cheers
  • AJ - Not sure if you remember but I finsihed 3rd at Buzzards tourney the same event that you won. I think the AUX finished 2nd? Anyway, could you throw me in as a tentative for you tourney? I will let you know by Thursday if I am in/out

Cheers

Yes, I remember you. Your seat is saved. Hope you can make it out.

Will be sending out the address and contact info in the next couple of days. If you need it and don't get it, PM me.
  • in it to defend
  • I've sent out the address and contact information to those I thought required it. If you need the address, please PM me and I'll get it to you.

Anyone still listed as (T), please firm up in the next day or two.

Plenty of seating still available. If you're looking for a game on Saturday, THIS IS THE ONE! I'll supply snacks and softdrinks, and we usually order pizza for the dinner break.

Last month, we had 24+ players on three tables. Would LOVE to get that out again.

Hope you can all make it out.
  • AJ - I am pissed but I have to work - nothing I can do - I really wanted to get out to your place but not this time. Thought I would let you know now so you can free up my seat to someone who can make it. Hope it goes well
  • AJ - I am pissed but I have to work - nothing I can do - I really wanted to get out to your place but not this time. Thought I would let you know now so you can free up my seat to someone who can make it. Hope it goes well

Somehow, I don't think I will have any problem with empty seats this game. Doesn't look like its filling up like last time, but I'm still hopeful.

Damn Valentine's Weekend. Whoever invited Valentines needs to be shot.
    Ruining a perfectly good poker weekend.
  • Could always bring a date, if one so chooses too.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Whoever invited Valentines needs to be shot.

+1
  • Bump for more attention.

Would like to get a few more players out to this game. Imagine the Valentine's you could get the wife when you win??
  • Sorry AJ, I cant make it today.
  • Last minute signups will be available today right up until game time.

I do have to go out for a bit this morning, but I'll update when I can.
  • Might have to bail, AJ. Pretty good headache going right now. We'll see how the drugs work.

Did you get those card sheets, yet?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Did you get those card sheets, yet?

Actually, no. I sent an email to the seller telling him I hadn't rec'd them yet and he was going to look into it. Will advise when I know more.

Hope you're feeling better enough to play.
  • Shouldn't be a problem . . . drugs are good . . .
  • We keeping the structure the same today if we only get 9?
  • We keeping the structure the same today if we only get 9?

Decide once everyone gets here. I'm easy.
    <okay, I'm NOT, so get your mind out of the gutter>
  • AJ, I am out . . . sorry, but this is not getting any better.
  • Game just finished with Ninja Dan taking the first place monies tonight. Jason hung on with a short stack almost all the way, but he squeaked a second place finish after Dan took out Mark for bubble third.

Thanks for coming out everyone. Hope to see you again next month.

Currently, the next deep stack event will be March 5.
  • thanx for the game aj......you were a good host thanx again and i will see you on a upcoming thursday league match....
  • Re-buys = Spew fest... I shipped it... Good times. Great tourney as always AJ. GG all.
  • Shifty wrote: »
    Re-buys = Spew fest... I shipped it... Good times. Great tourney as always AJ. GG all.

Some playas spewed more than others. Good thing he HAD to stay and couldn't go home...nicely inflated the pot with three I believe. Thanks Wetts ;)

I believe the only ones who didn't rebuy were Dan, myself, and Jason.