Saturday Feb 12; Brampton Bounty Rebuy Tournament

First of all, I apologize if this tournament conflicts with other events going on, but this is the only weekend in Feburary that I have open to host.

Changes are BOLDED!

10,000 starting stack tournament I plan on hosting. This game will have a $10 optional Bounty as well. Game time start is Saturday Feb 12 @ 1pm sharp.

Buyin: $60 + $10 Bounty (optional)
Location: Brampton Ontario (address to be sent out 3 days prior to game)
Maximum Players: 27
Starting Stack: 10,000
Payouts: Top 4 50/25/15/10 based on full capacity; Top 3 50/30/20 based on 17 or less players
Blinds: See below
Blind Time: 25min/level
100% of pool paid out...NO RAKE!

This will be a self dealt rotating deal with two decks on each table. That way you get maximum amount of play during blinds. This is a REBUY tournament, rebuys are available until the end of Level 4 of the blinds.

Final table will be 9 handed, regardless of how many per table at the start of the tournament. Final table may have a dealer using two decks if requested by all players.

Cash game will be started once enough people are out of the tournament and wish to play. Blinds will be $1/$2. This will be self dealt with one deck.

Bounty will be one $10 chip. Every person you knock out gives you their bounty chip, you collect them, and either can use them in the cash game to follow, or cash out at the end of the tournament. All bounty chips MUST be returned. You only pay one bounty when you bust out, cash those you have collected.

BYOB, BYOSmokes. Host will supply softdrinks and snacks. Dinner break, if necessary, will be 30min long, however may be extended or shortened based on decision of players. Cash game will go on for as long as host can stay awake! Normal Ching Hill rules will apply.

Please note the new BLINDS SCHEDULE below

Who's In??

Comments

• New Blinds Schedule:
    1 - 25 50
    2 - 50 100
    3 - 75 150
    4 - 100 200
    Break
    5 - 150 300 25 ante
    6 - 200 400 50
    7 - 300 600 75
    8 - 400 800 100
    Break - Chip Up
    9 - 500 1,000 100
    10 - 600 1,200 100
    11 - 800 1,600 200
    12 - 1,000 2,000 300
    Break
    13 - 1,200 2,400 300
    14 - 1,500 3,000 400
    15 - 2,000 4,000 500
    16 - 3,000 6,000 500
    Break - Chip Up
    17 - 4,000 8,000 1,000
    18 - 5,000 10,000 1,000
    19 - 6,000 12,000 1,000
    20 - 8,000 16,000 2,000
  • Player's List

STR82ACE
    JBird
    HighFlyer
    MRKS_L
    Frank
    Angie
    Shifty
    Wetts
  • Sorry AJ...,

Would love to attend but got commitments every 12th of each month.

See y'all in March
  • Dammit AJ, stop hosting tournaments when Moose is having some kind of super-happy-dun day!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Dammit AJ, stop hosting tournaments when Moose is having some kind of super-happy-dun day!

Driving me nuts too, Johnnie, believe me. But like I said, only weekend I have available in Feb.
  • Just come to the bonspiel instead. Counts as exercise you know.

Cash game FTW!
  • moose wrote: »
    Just come to the bonspiel instead. Counts as exercise you know.

Cash game FTW!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Curling...how can I say no.

NO! Sorry...that sport has less than zero interest for me. I think it has to do with watching my old man watch it for years. Never understood it, played it once I think (and I was SUPERBLY wasted when I did btw), and don't remember a damn thing other than slipping and cracking my head on the ice.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Curling...how can I say no.

NO! Sorry...that sport has less than zero interest for me. I think it has to do with watching my old man watch it for years. Never understood it, played it once I think (and I was SUPERBLY wasted when I did btw), and don't remember a damn thing other than slipping and cracking my head on the ice.

At least everybody else would be entertained!

We'll be up to Ching Hill to donate sooner or later, don't worry! Hope your tournament goes well.
  • Gimme a (T) for now AJ. My sister's birthday is the 13th, so I might have to make the trek to Mt. Forest that weekend. I will confirm one way or the other by next weekend.
    Never understood it, played it once I think (and I was SUPERBLY wasted when I did btw).

I think you 100% understand curling.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Gimme a (T) for now AJ. My sister's birthday is the 13th, so I might have to make the trek to Mt. Forest that weekend. I will confirm one way or the other by next weekend.

MOUNT FOREST?!?!?! Dude, this is the PERFECT time to avoid that hellhole! Tell them you're booked for a weekend long tournament, I'll support you. Anything to help a guy avoid that place!
    MOUNT FOREST?!?!?! Dude, this is the PERFECT time to avoid that hellhole! Tell them you're booked for a weekend long tournament, I'll support you. Anything to get another shot at the donkey's $$$!

FYP . . . but I appreciate the thought.:D
  • crap! I wasthisclose to coming until the wife asked if I'd mind if she went out. I should have laid the law down!
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    crap! I wasthisclose to coming until the wife asked if I'd mind if she went out. I should have laid the law down!

Make your pimp hand strong!

I am in AJ
  • oooops! Wrong freakin thread. I meant for tonight's game
  • AJ, remove the (T). I am in.
  • Anything to help a friend avoid Mt Forest! You can thank me by donking off your chips to me at both the cash game AND tournament.

BTW...about the cash game...depending on what time this ends, I MAY head to Steve Kerr's WSOP Satellite game that night. I"m thinking carpool for anyone interested in joining me.
  • im in just tell me where and when
  • mrks_l wrote: »
    im in just tell me where and when

I'll be sending out the address and contact info the week prior to game day, so keep an eye on your PMs. Welcome to the game AND the forum!
  • The extra chips I've ordered have arrived! I can now comfortably host 27 players, with a possible 30, all from one set of chips...no more mixing/matching colours from other sets.

Since this is now a rebuy event, all rebuys will be handed higher denomination chips which can be coloured up at your table.

Lots of room still available and lots of time to register. Last month, the top prize was over $800 (pre chop) and I'm hoping to get the same pot built up for this event. Not sure about addon's yet, but I'll determine that in the next few days.
  • bonspiel eh.... sorry aj can't make it have my sons first wrestling tourny to attend. I'll try to find an action filled replacement
  • New for this game...

One ADDON AVAILABLE at end of level 4...$60 for $10,000 in chips!!!
  • is it ok if i bring two others....let me know
    thank you
    mark
  • mrks_l wrote: »
    is it ok if i bring two others....let me know
    thank you
    mark

Of course...just let me know their names and I'll add them to the players list
  • frank and angie and myself(mark).... for sure we will come so pls reserve a seat if you can.....
  • Love the addon option. Down as tentative please. Will let you know...
  • Put me down as a maybe. Ill let you know the day before the tourney.
  • as the Led Zep album sez i'm now In through the OUT door

sorry AJ ...... take me out for now, hopefully i can make the next one. this now puts last place up for grabs. ;o)