Kitchener NL Hold'em February 5th 1:30pm

Comments

• Tenative Please Dave?
  • wait. list me plz
  • add me to waitlist and a +1 as well (adam)

Thanks!
  • add me to the list and let see what happens
  • Holy cow these things fill up fast. Props to ya Dave for running such a good tourney.
  • I'm interested, can you put me on the wait-list please?
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Holy cow these things fill up fast. Props to ya Dave for running such a good tourney.

Thanks Wes, I just need a bigger house so everybody could play. Contributions of that size would be gladly accepted.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Please add +1 +2 and +3 for me on the waiting list.
    My +1 is BigBob and is firm if he makes it off the wait list.
  • compuease wrote: »
    My +1 is BigBob and is firm if he makes it off the wait list.

He will get in for sure.
  • if theres any room im in
  • Can you change my +2 to Mark C.
  • If all the tentatives could let me know as soon as possible if they are in or out, that would be great.

Also, if you are signed up and not coming, please let me know.

This would help out the people on the wait list.

I will send out directions at the end of the week.
  • Lori is out
  • Please delete my +3 from the wait list. See you Saturday..
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    If all the tentatives could let me know as soon as possible if they are in or out, that would be great.

You can de-"T" me. In fo sho!
  • Directions sent to those in need. Still waiting for a few tentatives to commit. Please let me know as soon as possible.
  • bah. dave please remove me from the wait list. thx
  • Hey Buzzzardd, what do you think my chances are of getting in from my current position on the wait list?
  • My +1 can't make the tourney...

But he'll likely come for the $ game...

Mark
  • Hey Buzzzardd, what do you think my chances are of getting in from my current position on the wait list?

Never know how many cancellations there will be, so your guess is as good as mine.

After giving this some more thought, if you get to the top four on the waiting list by game time, you will most likely get in. I would even stretch that out to top six, most times. There has never been a tournament where a player on the waiting list has shown up and not got in. But having said that, it is possible that you might show up and not get in.
  • i'm in for sure, take the tent off me.
    thx
  • okay, thank you for letting me know. I'm 4th on the waiting list, so we''ll see what happens.
  • hey dave my plus one just bailed,

move someone up please,

chris
  • Hey Dave...

I'm honestly on the fence about playing.. I don't know what it is... tell ya what, someone out there wants it more than me, let them have it.. I"m off the list!

Thanks though.

Mark
  • Only five left on the waiting list. i am sure all of you will end up getting in.
  • hey dave.. throw justin k on the wait list please.. hes a maybe but throw him up here just the be safe. thanks
  • Just to make sure, 2nd on the waiting list is good enough to showup? Or will you notify us on here to come or not?
  • Nevermind, i just read the tourney info, I can show up as an alternate. Sweet.
  • Nevermind, i just read the tourney info, I can show up as an alternate. Sweet.

And if history holds you will be in at the start as there is just about always 3 or 4 late cancellations or no shows.