Canadian Poker Tour 2011 Finals

2»

Comments

• Not that I would have made the top 100.

But I never got any points from my 4th place cash at GBH. And yes I did email them and told them about and was told that they have the results but I havent updated the points yet.

And look at the final points for everyone in 2010 and search for my name. Steven Kerr not found.

They really need to update the points better. I have also supported the CPT for the last few years but with all this and the lack of getting their shot together for their point system, I am swaying to not give a shit about the CPT.
  • Anyone else notice OP changed the ad poster?
  • jontm wrote: »
    Anyone else notice OP changed the ad poster?

Obv spam. Banhammer.
  • "seems to be missing from this ad" couldn't see the small print in the deerfoot one., but found one on fb.Tks for pointing that out hence i put the original one i found
  • fwiw he did ask me if I was an admin to change his username right after I pointed it out.
  • CPT wrote: »
    "seems to be missing from this ad" couldn't see the small print in the deerfoot one., but found one on fb.Tks for pointing that out hence i put the original one i found

Free gelato or banhammer plz

Oh. When do you consider a hand mucked?
  • All the boys in town partying last night were none to impressed with dragging their asses out of bed for the noon start, (as listed in the ad) only to find out it started at 2:00 on arrival.

56 players for the Championship qt start time, just over 100 in both the preliminary $200 and $300 events. Around 60 for super sat.

Wondering if the $500 Side event today will break 100. Also curious as to how many paid the $2200, at this number prize pool won't be very big as most will have got into the "open invitational championship" for $500. good value at that price, just a pretty damn tough field.
  • 70 was final count for ME. They were down to six and looking very likely O'l G Smith might be the new champ. Good friend Todd Hunter also in this, hoping he ships this.
  • Gavin won it, prob best thing that could happen to the CPT. He gets 25k sponsorship and 14k cash. My buddy Todd Hunter (from the same article that Mr. Kerr was in) chopped with 2nd place chips, him and third get 12500 sponsorship and 9k each. Gavin was free rolling being a top ten player, Todd payed 550. Ron Campbell, former Manager of Operations of CPT and 2008 CPT POY came in 7th for $2300. He also paid $550.

Worked out not bad at those prices, paying $2200 would have been very light....
  • nice. thanks for the update - was wondering who won and it wasn't posted on site.