Any interest in staking my online play?

2»

Comments

• Wait until they find out I blew it on hookers and blow.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    That's got to be Compu's money. Mine would never have gotten that far ;)

Ok with me... He uses it much better than I would... :)
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Wait until they find out I blew it on hookers and blow.

I think they'd be happy you spent it in the proper degenerate way :O
    compuease wrote: »
    Ok with me... He uses it much better than I would... :)
    And that's what I meant...
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Attaboy! Keep it up man!

Originally Posted by philliivey viewpost.gif
    Bah! I missed out, even though 55 bucks is too steep for me, if you need a smaller percentage or selling smaller shares in the future let me know.

I am surprised no one is bashing you (alot anyway) why you had to withdraw, I know the feeling DJ and it sucks and I hope the same does not happen to me again this month as well.

Gl with the van repairs and this arrangement.:)

I think all Philli was saying is that in the past others have been bashed (I think himself included but don't quote me on that) for withdrawing moniez from the poker roll to take care of their life roll so he was surprised it didn't happen here too. Personally, I've yet to meet you dj, but it seems like everyone here speaks very highly of you both as a player and a person, so the lack of bash was not surprising to me :)

Ding ding ding! Welcome back cerb! :)
    djgolfcan wrote: »

lol, Kristy would be so proud:D
  • Philli, I never left. You just chose to think I was against you and thus was put on your crap list. I was the same me the whole time.
  • I may have to ban Compuease from railing me. First hand he shows up, I shove 7-7 and get no callers. Second hand, A-J (I'm in 8th of 9 players at the final table), I shove, called by A-Q - Jack on the turn, Queen on the river.

On a good note, that's two final tables in a row.
    I may have to ban Compuease from railing me.

Sorry, I was watching on the 15K table as well.... missed that flush.... would been nice to go runner runner 4's.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Sorry, I was watching on the 15K table as well.... missed that flush.... would been nice to go runner runner 4's.

Ya, he min raised my BB, then I got the flush draw. being under 20bbs, tried to go for the double up.
    Ya, he min raised my BB, then I got the flush draw. being under 20bbs, tried to go for the double up.

agree 100%, woulda done exactly the same... folding is for wimps... lol.. especially when you have fold equity.
  • gl DJ!! you have givin the backers quite a deal here. I guess thats why you had such a quick response by the forum haha. Best of luck!!
  • Just transferred the $$.

Hope you have a great run this month.
  • Will be shipping tomorrow. I have to move some money to FTP from another site.
  • Quimby wrote: »
    Just transferred the $$.

Hope you have a great run this month.

Got it. And I have no doubt.
  • Speaking of life throwing you a curveball DJ, our furnace just broke, ugh I hope everything works out and I don't have to withdraw........

So your not alone! ;)
  • xferred on FTP

Keep it up.

btw: going with the 50% option.