Kitchener NL Hold'em January 15th 1:30PM

Comments

• Put me on waitlist thanks dave!
  • +1 on waitlist, thanks!
  • Dave - firming up both seats. Me (Tom) & Eduardo will be there.
  • Confirmed.
  • Dave

My schedule is clear so you can remove the (T).....im in!
  • dave gotta bail this time.

Prophet :2h :2s
  • dave gotta bail this time.

sad to see a good guy go, happy to see a good player leave :-)
  • Tournament is full with a long waiting list. If you are registered and you are not going to be coming, can you please post as soon as possible.
  • Seat Opened. Sorry Dave, can't make it. Next time.
  • 5th table ftw ?
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    5th table ftw ?

If I had the room I would bring one in. I have had this many people sign up a few times before and by the time Saturday comes around I will be close to 40 players.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Seat Opened. Sorry Dave, can't make it. Next time.

Okay, thanks AJ.
  • Hey Dave, can you put Rick and Rich on the waiting list.

Thanks

Sean
  • hey dave is there any chance of getting a 5th table because if so I have a couple others who would be in... could you waitlist mike a and justin in the meantime. thanks, matt
  • please toss me on the waitlist dave
  • hey dave is there any chance of getting a 5th table because if so I have a couple others who would be in... could you waitlist mike a and justin in the meantime. thanks, matt

No, not enough room here unless we put a table out on the deck. Maybe in the next house we buy.

Not sure why we are getting so many sign ups this month. The only reason I can think of is, everbody has heard how well run these tournaments are. ;)

Or else they heard Hobbes has signed up and think it is actually going to be Mike McDonald here in his place. Anyone who has signed up for this reason is really going to be disappointed.:D
  • Directions have been PM'ed. If anyone else needs them, let me know.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Directions have been PM'ed. If anyone else needs them, let me know.

God I hope I remember where you live. :D
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    God I hope I remember where you live. :D

So does everyone in the cash game.:)
    So does everyone in the cash game.:)

Meh, All I need to do is follow the farm smell. :D
  • Something came up, and it looks like I am going to have to bail on this one. You can open up my spot again, Dave.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    Something came up, and it looks like I am going to have to bail on this one. You can open up my spot again, Dave.

I think I can find someone to take it Steve. Thanks for letting me know.
  • Wow that's too bad you don't have a bigger venue sounds like a fun tournament. Not sure if it's worth my while to put my name on the waiting list but would love to here if a new table on the deck opens up :D

Keep me posted on the nest one!
  • Holy crap thats a lot of people! Can I reserve my spot in the cash game now?
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Holy crap thats a lot of people! Can I reserve my spot in the cash game now?

Should be a spot open at midnight when you finish playing the tournament.:)
  • Merry christmas waiting list, I can't make it
    Might swing by for a little 5 cent / 10 cent later$$$
    Should be a spot open at midnight when you finish playing the tournament.:)

Are you implying that I'll win? Nice!
  • It snowed overnight and is still snowing now. Please drive carefully and give yourself lots of time to get here.
  • Sorry Dave, I can't get rid of this cold,give somebody else my seat. And I HATE winter !!
  • Botmac wrote: »
    Sorry Dave, I can't get rid of this cold,give somebody else my seat. And I HATE winter !!

Thanks Bob, get well soon.