Comments

• Wetts1012 wrote: »
    I think.

I lied.

Have a great Xmas Everyone!
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    I lied.

Have a great Xmas Everyone!

Sorry you can't make it out Darryl. Have a great holiday!!
  • Great way for the host to end the year ;)

My first ever back to back victory, after chopping with CrazyKoby for second. Garry was happy to money two weeks in a row by taking third, and it seems this season, Allan is becoming Mr. BubbleBoy. Not only did I claim victory, but I also scored the Happy Bounty by eliminating Adam early in the game.

Yes, victory is sweet!

I hope you all enjoy the the custom dealer buttons and deck of cards, and I want to thank you all for the gift. I'm sure it will be enjoyed during Christmas dinner.

Thanks to everyone who came out in 2010 and played on The Hill. I've enjoyed hosting, and look forward to bigger and better games in the New Year.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM CHING HILL!!
  • And a Merry Christmas right back at you, AJ. Though it's tough sitting on the sidelines this season, the League has been one of the bright spots in my week for a while now . . . Combine it with the monthly tournies, and I need go nowhere else for my poker fix . . .

okay, I still do, but that is my problem . . . :D
  • But everythng happens for a reason.
    Got the call early evening that the Father-in-Law was taken to the hospital.
    Better time to be home.
    Have a great holiday season, See you all in the New Year

Milton Slim
  • Dave, I hope things go well for your Father-in-law. These sorts of things are tough at this time of year. I know because my wife just lost her uncle in Idaho Tuesday evening. Good luck to you and yours this Holiday Season. Consider a figurative candle lit for him.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Dave, I hope things go well for your Father-in-law. These sorts of things are tough at this time of year. I know because my wife just lost her uncle in Idaho Tuesday evening. Good luck to you and yours this Holiday Season. Consider a figurative candle lit for him.

I hope for the best!

P.S. I want a dealer button too!
  • +1. Keep the cards, though . . . I got lots. :D
  • Hope everyone has a great christmas and a excellent new year!
  • Merry Xmas all......hope everyone has a great holiday....thanks AJ for hosting each week, all the best to you are your family.....see evreyone in the New Year.