Game 5; Final Game for 2010

This Thursday night will be the last Ching Hill game of the 2010 year. Its been a great year, and I personally want to thank you all for making it a successful one on The Hill. We have had many new members join up, have had several players from the KW area play, and its been a blast to host all year. Oh, and lets not forget that nail biter season final that I managed to squeak a victory with...my first :D

McFlip still holds the lead going into the holiday break, but Ninja Dan is not far behind, and now after my win last week, I`m within striking distance as well. Still early though, and we all know about the Wetts Movement that is sure to come in the New Year.

Who`s In?

AJ
Keith
Athenaios
Asnx
GarryC
HighFlyer
Lightweight
Mcflip
CrazyKoby
Happy
Erin
IronMike
Ally

Comments

• I'm in...congrats on your win!
  • Did you get confirmation about combining the Fitz shipments? Just curious, as I expect them this coming week, along with my PCA's . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Did you get confirmation about combining the Fitz shipments? Just curious, as I expect them this coming week, along with my PCA's . . .

He shipped both orders out independent. Didn't get my request in time, sorry.
  • No worries . . . was just going to bring them out the night of the game if they showed up. Not a problem.
  • in ... with a new attitude ... weather permitting
  • should be there...
  • Grats AJ on the win and to whoever took Mike out early! :)

I should be able to see enough to drive by Thursday and thus make it this week.
  • Hi Guys,

I'm new here. I'm a freind of asxn557, I'll come with him.

looking forward to it
  • Hi Guys,

I'm new here. I'm a freind of asxn557, I'll come with him.

looking forward to it

You're IN. Welcome to The Hill!
  • I was going to try and play a couple of these AJ. Probably after Christmas.
  • In2BuStOuTmYnEmEsIs....

Sincerely,

Goliath
  • AJ

I might be out this week, things are crazy at work right now. I'll let you know for sure tomorrow afternoon

thanx
    Garry
  • I think the game starts at 8pm...please confirm:)
  • Athenaios wrote: »
    I think the game starts at 8pm...please confirm:)

Confirmed
  • Thanks...c u then!
  • send out your pm's......... HAPPY IS COMING!!!(erin too) And my puppy MARLEY?LOL
    I'll take $200 for first now and then we can play for pride;)
  • if anyone besides the nine already signed up plays, there is a self imposed $20 bounty on my head if you take me out. FREE MONEY! Erin is eligible for this but she plays bad
  • Happy420 wrote: »
    if anyone besides the nine already signed up plays, there is a self imposed $20 bounty on my head if you take me out. FREE MONEY! Erin is eligible for this but she plays bad

Sweeeeeet! I am making it to this game no matter what the weather! ;)
  • Happy420 wrote: »
    send out your pm's......... HAPPY IS COMING!!!(erin too) And my puppy MARLEY?LOL
    I'll take $200 for first now and then we can play for pride;)

This game just got a WHOLE lot more interesting!!! Welcome back Adam!!!
    Happy420 wrote: »
    if anyone besides the nine already signed up plays, there is a self imposed $20 bounty on my head if you take me out. FREE MONEY! Erin is eligible for this but she plays bad

Everytime I play you its free money :D
  • IN

PM the addy. thx
  • ironmike wrote: »
    IN

PM the addy. thx

PM sent, Welcome to The Hill!!

BTW...Santa came early to The Hill this week. All players will get a small token of appreciation. Just my way of thanking you all for coming out this past year.
  • Free chips?

Wish I could make it, but work Christmas festivities are tonight.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Free chips?

Those will be available as well. Your choice...regular, sour cream, or all dressed
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Those will be available as well. Your choice...regular, sour cream, or all dressed

*clap-clap-clap* He's here all week folks . . . don't forget to tip your server . . . and, try the Veal. *clap-clap-clap*
  • STR82ACE wrote: »

May have to change my plans.
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    May have to change my plans.

So does that mean you're in or not?
  • AJ, I'll be there...