Game 4; The McFlip Show!

2»

Comments

• MR.Chatty wrote: »
    Hey Aj....sorry to rain on your parade but i have to back out tonite...i have to stay late at work ...sorry...someone else will have to carry the conversation tonite....thanks

JUST AFTER I SET UP THE SECOND TABLE?!?!?!? YOU'RE TIMING SUCKS!

OH Well, I'm going to leave it two table, and hope we get another player signed up before game time. If no one shows, we'll play 6 and 5 down to 9 for final table.
  • I've half a mind to drop out just to raise your blood pressure another notch ;p

...but I'll be there (you can take the scarlet letter off my name now!)
  • workforce wrote: »
    I've half a mind to drop out just to raise your blood pressure another notch ;p

...but I'll be there (you can take the scarlet letter off my name now!)

I actually have a doctor's appointment tomorrow for that very reason...check the blood pressure. Going to tell him my poker buddies are out to give me a stroke.
  • Tell him you need a prescription for some Rungood to balance it out
  • workforce wrote: »
    Tell him you need a prescription for some Rungood to balance it out

The Doctor has Delivered!!

I take down the honours tonight by defeating Garry in headsup play. I started with a 3 to 1 chip lead, then Garry goes 3 to 1 against me, and I finally catch some decent flops that put me back on top and finally knock him out. Jason took down third place, and Allan bubbled.

Good game all. Just a reminder that next week's game is the last game of 2010. I hope you can all make it out.