Game 4; The McFlip Show!

Seems like Micheal is running over everyone else this season, with back to back league wins and also a victory on Saturday at my T10,000 tournament. He has a very nice lead early in the season, but we all know that doesn't mean a lot. Can he hold it or not?

There will be NO GAME on Thursday Dec 23 or Thursday Dec 30. We will resume in the New Year.

Who's in for this week?

AJ
Keith
GarryC
Asnx
Ally
McFlip
WorkForce (T)
ACDC
MiltonSlim
JBird
Athenaios

Comments

• I won't know until Thursday if I can make it or not. I will have to let you know then.
  • WHAT! No game The 30th? Damn I was going to be able to make that one. Oh well no biggie. I am still going to try to get my min. 4 games in though
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    WHAT! No game The 30th? Damn I was going to be able to make that one. Oh well no biggie. I am still going to try to get my min. 4 games in though

Sorry Steve. That's the date of Johnnie's game, and I've already committed to it. But you know you're more than welcome to come any other time.
  • in... weather permitting
  • I can't make it. I was informed this morning that I have to go to my girlfriend's work x-mas party on Thursday (which I totally forgot I was going).

I rather play poker!
  • in...but i might be a bit late
  • Hello? Is this thing on? Where is everyone? Micheal, if you can't make it, let me know so I can pick up the snacks.
  • wowzers!!! where is evreyone?
    Im in for tonite....
  • In..., again looking a bit lite

Snacks..., same as last week.

See y'all tonite. MC
  • MR.Chatty wrote: »
    wowzers!!! where is evreyone?
    Im in for tonite....

Belt tightening for Christmas maybe?
  • Still plenty of time and room for tonight's game. Sign up if you're interested.
  • I might be there tonight, will make a decision closer to game time.

Em_jay asked me to say he won't be there tonight, he's not feeling well. (I know he's not on the list but he said he set the impression that he would be there)
  • I am out. Can't see well enough to drive yet after my surgery. Someone take Mike out early for me.
  • I am out. Can't see well enough to drive yet after my surgery.

Surgery? Admit it! Easy decked you didn't she?
  • Will only call if I am NOT coming

Milton Slim
  • One more and we go two table!! Come on...who's been thinking about it and not signing up yet, I know someone out there is.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    One more and we go two table!! Come on...who's been thinking about it and not signing up yet, I know someone out there is.

Heres a twist for ya.

OUT.

Workaments and wont be back. December blues.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Heres a twist for ya.

OUT.

Workaments and wont be back. December blues.

Man, that blows. So you out for the next week too?
  • uh not sure. hopefully not.
  • Still coming AJ. Traffic looks really bad. Blind me in if i'm late.

Tom
  • asxn557 wrote: »
    Still coming AJ. Traffic looks really bad. Blind me in if i'm late.

Tom

Done. LOTS of time though.
  • I'm in...what time does the game start?
  • Athenaios wrote: »
    I'm in...what time does the game start?

8pm sharp!!! Welcome to The Hill!! Think you'll enjoy it here.

This is the guy who went 2+hrs headsup with Prophet last Sunday for the $2500 Fallsview tournament ticket. You've all been warned!!.
  • c u guys there!

Thanks for the buldup...LOL
  • Hey Aj....sorry to rain on your parade but i have to back out tonite...i have to stay late at work ...sorry...someone else will have to carry the conversation tonite....thanks