I think this Guy is in trouble

2»

Comments

• Holy Crap! You guys are awesome! Way to welcome a new poster! This just isn't worth anymore of my time or energy, good luck at the tables as your knowledge of the game is reflective in your posts.
  • You seem awfully defensive for a new poster, I guess you can't please everybody. Have your issues dealt with somewhere else....

We're a good community here.

stp
  • I'm the Credit card guy and I have only been a member since last week, not for a long time like one of the earlier posters.  I started the blog to try to control my tilt. I was aware of it and still am, but I have gotten much better at controlling it.

The Step 5 tourney was a 2 table Step 5, they have since changed it to 4 steps I believe.  But when I played it first paid $9K and 2nd was $5K.

I made just under 20K in the last 14 months  from online poker and live play, and my credit cards are paid off (mostly thanks to poker).  I'm not a pro, nor have I ever claimed to be.  Have I succumbed to tilt or beginner mistakes?  Sure, who hasn't?  I'm learning just like most players. 

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks to those who contributed with constructive criticism.
  • Welcome to the forum.
  • Have your issues dealt with somewhere else....

Agreed, I didn't think my lowly 2 cents would get such a defensive reaction...
    Have I succumbed to tilt or beginner mistakes? Sure, who hasn't? I'm learning just like most players.

We're all here to learn, otherwise this would be a pretty boring game. Congrats on the big wins and welcome to the forum...