Game 2 Season 16

2»

Comments

• Note to self: Do not get involved in pots early on with new guys I bring. They always have it, and I end up crippled.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    McFlip won after flopping a boat holding pocket 8's when it came i 282, and the river straight Em Jay had wasn't enough.

Ninja Dan had to settle for fifth place last night. His ninja skills were just a bit too weak, but have no fear. I'm sure his kung fu is still strong.

See you all next week.

Nice win Mike. It looks like I have to take my closest points contender out early next Thursday :). I'm happy with my 5th, was fighting for almost all of the night with a low stack and played well to even get that far.

AJ you should get a headband to go with your balaclava for next week.
  • Thanks for taking it easy on me my first time out guys.

Next time I promise to leave the blackberry alone when involved in all in hand.
  • Strict read of RROP says no cell phones at the table! =]
  • But, how is he supposed to get his poker stove data?
  • Nice win Mike. It looks like I have to take my closest points contender out early next Thursday :). I'm happy with my 5th, was fighting for almost all of the night with a low stack and played well to even get that far.

AJ you should get a headband to go with your balaclava for next week.

Thx Dan...,

Your "contender" is running good these days. I'm sure that it's bound to run out sooner than later..., especially against Dave's "Magical" hand.

Now, on to next week's snacks:

Your usual pop & chips plus an assortment of chinese baked goods.;)

Use your imaginations wisely!

See y'all next week.

MC