Game 2 Season 16

The second game of the season is scheduled for this Thursday as usual. Dan will be bringing his Ninja A Game so be warned...remember, his goal is to go perfect this season. Lets crush his dream early.

who's In?
AJ
Keith
asnx557
HighFlyer
WorkForce
ACDC
GarryC
Wetts
McFlip
MiltonSlim
Raj66
Shaznaz
Em Jay

Comments

• I'm in.

Tom
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Dan will be bringing his Ninja A Game so be warned...remember, his goal is to go perfect this season. Lets crush his dream early.

Hey now, easy there putting targets on my back. Like I said in the other thread it would be nice to run perfect, but I am just aiming for points champ :). Let's not get out of control here :P.

I'm in.
  • I'm in. Is the point system/bonus chip distribution outlined anywhere?
  • The spreadsheet I've created keeps track of all points earned as well as money won for each player and is updated after each game. PM me your email and I'll send you a copy of the spreadsheet.

Bonus Chips for the SET game will equal the amount of points you have earned, rounded up to the next 5 denomination. If you earned 123 pts, you will get 125 in bonus chips for the SET game.
  • Sorry to miss the opener but I totally forgot… Remembered about it on Friday noonish on the way to Bancroft to watch the Rally of the Tall Pines, Bancroft ON | tallpinesrally.com. I’m in for this Thursday.

Sour Cream and Onion Rules!!!!
  • Rumour has it that bonus chips are to be awarded by your genial host to keep your mouths shut re: multiple chip purchases.

I suggest T500 is reasonable . . . :D
  • Milo wrote: »
    Rumour has it that bonus chips are to be awarded by your genial host to keep your mouths shut re: multiple chip purchases.

I suggest T500 is reasonable . . . :D

Thought I had an exclusive!!!!!!!!!!!!

Milton Slim
  • You would have if you hdn't blabbed it on the interwebz. You do know we can ALL see these posts, right?
  • Inz me plz!
  • AJ, the replacement set-up of Modianos has arrived. They are bridge sized "Poker Club" Mods. Colours are Green/Brown. Yours for the same price as the Piatniks, obv. ($10.00). Otherwise, I will keep them myself. If you want them, I'll stop in tomorrow before game time.
  • Milo wrote: »
    AJ, the replacement set-up of Modianos has arrived. They are bridge sized "Poker Club" Mods. Colours are Green/Brown. Yours for the same price as the Piatniks, obv. ($10.00). Otherwise, I will keep them myself. If you want them, I'll stop in tomorrow before game time.

done, thanks Milo
  • See you Thursday.
  • In to defend my Bubble Boy title...

Will be a bit late (I think), so blind me in but will be there 4 sure

MC
  • Egg Salad Sandwich
    With Sun Chips

IN

Milton Slim

Mr. Chatty- Don't talk with your mouth full!!!
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    Egg Salad Sandwich
    With Sun Chips

Done.
  • Done.

no more low card lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and to think I trusted you

Milton Slim
    no more low card lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and to think I trusted you

Milton Slim

That might be a little more difficult to accommodate ;).
  • im in for game 2
  • AJ I'm in.

Gotta try and make it to all games.....starting time is 730 right
  • shaznaz75 wrote: »
    AJ I'm in.

Gotta try and make it to all games.....starting time is 730 right

No later than 8

• dan said he is winning every (repeat) every week this session!!

dan said he is winning every (repeat) every week this session!!

This must not happen. Who can stop The Ninja??

YouTube - Only Ninja can kill another Ninja! :-))
  • Hello All,

Im in for tonights game. I was referred by workforce.

Thanks.
  • Em_Jay wrote: »
    Hello All,

Im in for tonights game. I was referred by workforce.

Thanks.

Welcome. I assume you'll be coming with WorkForce then and don't need the address?? Let me know
  • ^Yep, he's sorted.
  • workforce wrote: »
    ^Yep, he's sorted.

Kool

Remember...tonight's mission...if you choose to accept it...is to STOP THE NINJA!!

New guys are SOOOO dead meat for him tonight.
  • My goal tonight is to last to the break. I'll probably give the ninja a wide berth, he has teh soul read.
  • It seemed like the new guys ruled last night, with Em Jay taking second in his first ever Ching Hill game, and Tom making some money with a third place finish last night. McFlip won after flopping a boat holding pocket 8's when it came i 282, and the river straight Em Jay had wasn't enough. This was McFlip's second game after returning from a long break from The Hill, and he seems to be enjoying the ride so far.

Ninja Dan had to settle for fifth place last night. His ninja skills were just a bit too weak, but have no fear. I'm sure his kung fu is still strong.

See you all next week.