Brampton NL Bounty Tournament; Dec 4

2»

Comments

• STR82ACE wrote: »
    I'm not worried. Might be a bit thin this weekend, but I have faith more will sign up before Saturday. Conflicting with Steve's game, so I expected a smaller crowd.

Game is still on though, and we'll still have a cash game if enough are interested. Otherwise, if its real quick, I might head to Steve's and bust out in the first level like I usually do.

Hey AJ,

If you do end up making it out to Steve's game, just an FYI the game is at my place.
  • Okay, second level . . . :)
  • All players have now confirmed that have signed up, and there's still plenty of room for more players.

If you're interested in playing please sign up soon.
  • Hey AJ,

Sorry about the short notice but I am going to have to cancel. I will be at the next one.
  • Still have time to register for the game on Saturday. Let me know.
  • AJ...,

I'll be bringing a friend with me if dats ok.

Can you reserve him a seat. Name's Rey. Thanks.

See y'all tomorrow.

MC
  • We currently have 10 players. I'll keep registration open to the last minute so if you've been sitting on the fence, or reading the forum without logging in and signing up yourself (yes Keith, this means you), you still have some time to get in on the game.

Many of the players are heading straight to Steve's satellite after the game. If there is no cash game going on, I might do so as well.
  • Re-straddle !!!
  • Heading out shortly to do some snack/grocery/Christmas shopping. Be back in time to get table setup, and I'll check the player's list then for any add ons.
  • One late addition, AJ. Name is Richard. You have met him at my place. He'll be a little late (half hour) but knows we'll blind him out until he arrives.
  • Okay, I'll add him. That makes 11. We'll still operate on 1 table unless another late comer shows up.
  • So, What happened? Who won?
  • McFlip won it...AGAIN! That's back to back Ching Hill games and now he can add Game 3 of my monthly game to his list. He's on quite the roll.

Garry took down second, can't remember who went third. After my game, Garry, Ninja Dan and I headed to CrazyKoby's satellite game, where they BOTH brought home tickets! I feel like the redheaded stepson :(

And today I'm hosting Prophet's $2500 satellite! Can't remember the last time I played this much poker. Crazy weekend. But a hell of alot of fun:D