Brampton NL Bounty Tournament; Dec 4

This is the third scheduled 10,000 starting stack tournament I plan on hosting. This game will have a $5 optional Bounty as well. Game time start is Saturday Dec 4 @ 1pm sharp.

Buyin: $60 + $5 Bounty (optional)
Location: Brampton Ontario (address to be sent out 3 days prior to game)
Maximum Players: 24
Starting Stack: 10,000
Payouts: Top 4 50/25/15/10 based on full capacity; Top 3 50/30/20 based on 17 or less players
Blinds: See below
Blind Time: 25min/level
100% of pool paid out...NO RAKE!

This will be a self dealt rotating deal with two decks on each table. That way you get maximum amount of play during blinds. This is a FREEZEOUT tournament, however, rebuys will be offered to fill empty seats ONLY until the end of Level 2 of the blinds, after which no rebuys will be permitted.

Final table will be 10 handed, regardless of how many per table at the start of the tournament. Final table may have a dealer using two decks if requested by all players.

Cash game will be started once enough people are out of the tournament and wish to play. Blinds will be either $.50/$1 or $1/$2, whichever players decide. This will be self dealt with one deck.

Bounty will be one $5 chip. Every person you knock out gives you their bounty chip, you collect them, and either can use them in the cash game to follow, or cash out at the end of the tournament. All bounty chips MUST be returned. You only pay one bounty when you bust out, cash those you have collected.

BYOB, BYOSmokes. Host will supply softdrinks and snacks. Dinner break, if necessary, will be 30min long, however may be extended or shortened based on decision of players. Cash game will go on for as long as host can stay awake! Normal Ching Hill rules will apply.

Who's In??

Comments

• Tournament Blind Schedule:

25min

50/100
    100/100
    100/100/25
    150/300/25
    BREAK
    200/400/50
    250/500/75
    300/600/75
    400/800/100
    BREAK
    500/1000/100
    600/1200/100
    800/1600/200
    1000/2000/300
    BREAK
    1200/2400/300
    1500/3000/400
    2000/4000/500
    3000/6000/500
    BREAK
    4000/8000/1000
    5000/10000/1500
    6000/12000/1500
  • Player's List

STR82ACE
    HighFlyer
    Milo
    Prophet
    JBird
    McFlip
    Shaznaz
    HellBully626
    GarryC
    Rey
    Richard
  • Sure. If I don't cash in the tourney, I can make it back in the cash game afterwards. Just need to sit on Dan's left . . .
  • U running against Mudgutt's HU tourney same day?
  • compuease wrote: »
    U running against Mudgutt's HU tourney same day?

Damn...sorry Ed, I missed that.
  • Put me down as a maybe.
  • So, which set of chips we going to use? Or should I ask the Missus . . .
  • I have a meeting with a client at 10:30 in Etobicoke. So I should still be able to make it for 1, but will give you a call if I will be late.

It looks like Mudgutt's HU tourny is not going to be able to happen so there should be a nice crowd for this.
  • Milo wrote: »
    So, which set of chips we going to use? Or should I ask the Missus . . .

YOURS! Should be in by game time.

List has been updated. Plenty of time to get in on this, and don't forget the cash game afterwards. $1/$2 NL rake free until I kick your asses out.
  • AJ...,

<Deleted>

I am definitely in 4 this

Note to self: Look at date first b4 posting.

MC
  • Hey AJ,mark me as tentative - if i dont msg you before tourny that means I am coming for sure.

thx.
  • I was invited by jbird and i am in.
  • Welcome. If you know JBird, you know about our Thursday night game then. You're welcome to join the league as well. Talk to Jason for more info.
  • Can't make it. Gotta work.
  • Player's list is updated with plenty of room for more players. Cash game afterwards.
  • In, but this this time I'll bring a book to read
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    YOURS! Should be in by game time.

Nice try . . . maybe for the cash game, but don't count on it.
  • sorry bro, wont be able to defend I have a weekend tourney im already in. I'll try to make it for cash game tho and lets be honest thats were you want me anyway, lol
  • Happy420 wrote: »
    and lets be honest thats were you want me anyway, lol

WORD! Hope you can make it Adam, if not, there will be other Saturday tournaments.

Welcome Ed! I suggest WAR & PEACE.
  • str82ace wrote: »
    welcome ed! I suggest war & peace.

lmao! :-)
  • Happy420 wrote: »
    sorry bro, wont be able to defend I have a weekend tourney im already in. I'll try to make it for cash game tho and lets be honest thats were you want me anyway, lol

That is because you saw that I signed up be honest for a change!

Prophet 22
  • I'm out. I fucking hate poker
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    I'm out. I fucking hate poker

So, no book reading? I was looking forward to it, as I'm too old for one of those MP3 thingies . . .
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    In, but this this time I'll bring a book to read
    Muddguts wrote: »
    I'm out. I fucking hate poker

And this kiddies...is a perfect example of TILT caused by successive bad beats.

Ed, I understand your frustration. You have a week to shake it off. You are always welcome to my game and vent. Can't guarantee what happened on FT won't happen here though, sorry.
  • Sorry, AJ, forwarded the invite, but no nibbles as of yet.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Sorry, AJ, forwarded the invite, but no nibbles as of yet.

I'm not worried. Might be a bit thin this weekend, but I have faith more will sign up before Saturday. Conflicting with Steve's game, so I expected a smaller crowd.

Game is still on though, and we'll still have a cash game if enough are interested. Otherwise, if its real quick, I might head to Steve's and bust out in the first level like I usually do.