Fallsview $1k Satellite - November 27th

2»

Comments

• Sounds good count me in. Where's the location?
  • Sounds good count me in. Where's the location?

its in Richmond Hill. See OP for details of meetup group and contact details for Roger, who is hosting the tournament. If you want to check out his place, he is also having a 1/2 game on Weds.
  • I'd like to come with a couple friends, I'll get them to sign up through the meetup page
  • I wanna play, but I can't see details of the event.
  • I wanna play, but I can't see details of the event.

See OP, I have added the details. If you want to play, contact Roger or sign up on his meet-up page. I am not involved with the tournament, only helping him find some players. We stand at 20 right now. Roger usually gets 20+ to his bi-monthly tournaments so there should be two seats available on Sat.
  • I would play but tbh I don't think $20 rake, no dealers AND give up 20% of my own action is worth it.
  • actyper wrote: »
    Prob not, but in this case its just a guy with a nice house who loves poker and not somebody trying to make $ off of rake.

Congratulations to Actyper for taking down one of the two seats won last night at the VIP Fallsview satellite. I continued my tournament dominance by getting knocked out of the satellite first. But it was all good as I had a 500% return on my buy-in at the 1/2 cash game so it was still a profitable night. Maybe Actyper can give up an unbiased review of the tournament and venue.

Although, I do think the structure needs to be tweaked a bit as I think it took about 5 hours to get to the final table which was pretty long considering we only started with 17 players. God knows when the satellite finished?? Take it down Actyper!