Kitchener NL Hold'em November 20th 1:30pm

13»

Comments

• i will not be attending the tourny,but will show up later .
  • Thanks for another great tournament Dave.... Fun times, see you on Dec 11th...
  • We had a repeat winner on the HPT this month. chrisrowl111, who also won Event #17, became the second multiple winner with a victory over 39 other participants. He is now one win behind woog30, who has claimed three titles. Chris, who seems to make the final table every tournament he plays here, defeated folded heads up for the victory. Yes that was not a misprint, folded was second. ram_siva1 was third, for his best finish ever.

The only Forumer to make his debut here this month is also the one who has been on this site the longest. Sloth, who is the originator of our beloved Poker Forum, came out for a short visit. I hope you come back again Neil, but hopefully you will stay a little longer. And thank you for the Forum chip you gave me, it was magical at the start as my card protector, but even it couldn't overcome my bad play.

We ended up with a full field of 40 players. At one time we had 11 players on the waiting list, but as usual, due to some no shows and a flurry of cancellations, everyone who showed up got into the tournament.

I am now the only player to have played in all 25 tournaments here. John Dawe, who had played in the first 24, ended up missing yesterday. Thanks to John and all the other regulars who come out to make these such great events.

The cash game broke up just after 1:00am and I believe moose was the big winner.

Thanks to waltsfriend for her usual great job dealing the cash game and helping to clean up afterwards.

Event #26 will be held December 11th at 1:30pm. I will be posting the sign up for it next weekend. I hope to see all of you out again.

Unofficial Results

40. Putz
    39. Sloth
    38. Martin
    37. Betty Ann
    36. Harry
    35. estar
    34. Marty
    33. DRJOHNNYNITRO
    32. Nayr_Eh
    31. sstar
    30. ItsaMe