Kitchener NL Hold'em November 20th 1:30pm

Comments

• wait list me please
  • Hey Dave sorry but I can't make it Nov 20 now. Can you take me off the list.

Thanks, Steve
  • Better take me off the list Dave, sorry.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Better take me off the list Dave, sorry.

No problem AJ. You got lucky once, you weren't going to again.:)
  • throw me in the mix.
  • No directions have been sent because nobody on here should need them. If you do need them, let me know and I will PM them to you.

Remember that this is a 1:30 start time, so plan to be here early to get your extra 1000 chip.

If you are going to cancel, please do it as soon as possible so I can notify the players on the waiting list.

See you on Saturday.
  • Wait list please +2, thanks!
  • Please add a +1 for me, BigBob...
  • Dave, can you add Ian to the waiting list please? Thanks.

Sean
  • looking forward to meeting all of you tomorrow!
  • Hey I was at your llast game there, if you have a spot open im 100% in if not ill come for the cash let me know thanks!
  • Hey I was at your llast game there, if you have a spot open im 100% in if not ill come for the cash let me know thanks!

Keep checking on here, I update as soon as I find out about cancellations. I usually have lots the last 24 hours, so stay tuned.
  • I come bearing gifts....

1 for the host
    1 for moose
    1 for compuease

they shall remain a mystery until tomorrow at 1:30
  • Old-Sloth wrote: »
    I come bearing gifts....

1 for the host
    1 for moose
    1 for compuease

Shit now I gotta come. I hope it's not a large CPF t-shirt. Geritol, polygrip or Viagara for comp? As for Dave, well nothing could help him. Maybe a map to help him find the final table.
  • moose wrote: »
    Shit now I gotta come. I hope it's not a large CPF t-shirt. .

why? would it not fit?
  • Must be something for old guys. Welcome to the club moose.
  • How come everytime I see Sloth post in this thread I think he is cancelling.:)
    I come bearing gifts....

1 for the host
    1 for moose
    1 for compuease

ut oh, perhaps I should come incognito.... Dressed as a real poker player...
    why? would it not fit?

The one and only time I met you - you had ordered shirts and I was like hey I"ll take one gimme XL and you were like, oh I only ordered L. Beanie jumps on that and to this day he is the only guy I remember wearing one.
  • I had a CPF shirt you bastard!!

Mark
    moose wrote: »
    The one and only time I met you - you had ordered shirts and I was like hey I"ll take one gimme XL and you were like, oh I only ordered L. Beanie jumps on that and to this day he is the only guy I remember wearing one.
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I had a CPF shirt you bastard!!

Mark

...and I had something to do with you not wearing it somehow????
  • Sorry Dave I cant make it today I have to work :( , Hopefully see you in december
  • Hows it lookin? Gotta tell the girl whether or not I got "hockey" today lol
  • The list is up to date and it will be all morning.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    The list is up to date and it will be all morning.
    No golf? What's this world coming to? Is this the new Buzzarrd, could we see a final table in the near future?
  • Is 2015 the near future?
  • Another cancellation. Keep the faith waiting list people.
  • Definitely can not make.

Hold out hope for December.
  • Two more off of the waiting list. Usually have a couple of no shows and there are usually lots of bust outs the first four blind levels. Looks like everyone who comes will get in.
    Remember, pay by 1:25 and you get an extra 1000 chips. This includes players on the wait list. No exceptions.
  • Please drop BigBob off the waiting list. I spoke to him last night and since there were quite a few ahead of him on the waiting list he decided to do something else today...