RC IX Results

2»

Comments

• Hobbes wrote: »
    Don't forget Mario's gross run at flips. He still came out way ahead on the day.

That's the third horseman, no doubt about it. Forgotten about that rush he had. I had him in the MVP draw...AGAIN...but too bad it didn't include Flip Wins. Could have scored huge.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Congrats to KitWho? Especially to Pinhead from claiming MVP for the event. I'm convinced this alone is the first sign of the four horsemen

Also, to Top Set, for having an amazing run in the limit and no limit rounds. Kristy wins her limit table?? Definite second of the four horsemen.

Great day, great people, few complaints at all, many suckouts and a very brutal beats. What more could a group of degenerate gamblers ask for?

Lol, this is exactly what I thought.
    Two things imo:
    1. Being a Captain sucks..get that monkey off your back and you can actually play.
    2. Honourable Mention to Brent for bruising our egos making us 75:1 and 500:1 dogs to win MVP. (At least that's what Mark told me)
  • So when are you changing your signature?
  • The weird part was Wolfhound asked me to step aside the night before the event as he thought KitWho was way tooooo strong for this field. I gladly obliged and they still dominated. Wolf, maybe you should enter next year a player short and just take a 0 in one round here and there to give everybody else a shot? just thinking out loud........

well done.....
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    :cool:

My favourite part was challenging some guy I'd just met to a winner-take-all fist fight for his wife.

Would this have been the couple from Centre of the Universe? Or was it over Mark's HU opponent? Either way, I like your thinking, and I'd have made you a 4:1 favourite.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    So when are you changing your signature?

NEVER! I SAY IT AGAIN>>FUCK LIMIT.
    Milo wrote: »
    Would this have been the couple from Centre of the Universe? Or was it over Mark's HU opponent? Either way, I like your thinking, and I'd have made you a 4:1 favourite.

The other one, "Alli" the super-cute pixie.

Do Want! :heart:
  • That was who I played, HU. I concur . . . lots of fun to play with.
  • Big ups to Jeff, Greg, Al and all who helped for running another great Royal Cup. Big thanks also to Jeff for letting me play for the Rocks. While I wish the results were vastly different it was still a great time and I enjoyed myself immenselly.
    Brag=> after a long back and forth heads up battle, took down the win at my NL table
    Beat=> got run over and finished 5th at my limit table (usually my best event) primarily by a guy who kept blind raising UTG preflop and raising several hinds blind on ever street all the way to the river.
    Brag =>agreed to join JohnnieH, Itsame, EasyE and Brad23 in tryin the KFC double down for the first time.
    Beat => got to KFC and we were told that they were sold out of double downs.
    Brag=> got to KFC and we were told that they were sold out of double downs. Phew, sometimes life intervenes when my own common sense fails me.
  • I have to agree with everyone. What a well-organized event. You guys have this figured out and it shows. My first time out to an RC. Always nice to put faces to those crazy PFC names. Look forward to future events.

Cheers
    Tom

p.s. I hate limit toooo.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Lol, this is exactly what I thought.
    Two things imo:
    1. Being a Captain sucks..get that monkey off your back and you can actually play.
    2. Honourable Mention to Brent for bruising our egos making us 75:1 and 500:1 dogs to win MVP. (At least that's what Mark told me)

Never believe Mark! Look for yourself, Top set was 7/1 before happy and erin joined Jeff had them list at 15/1 you were a 75/1 to win mvp,

Brent

Here is how I see it.

Team Event

1 Rock 2/1

2.Top Set 7/1

3.Ching Hill 7/1

4.Kit Who 10/1

5.HBK 15/1

6.Field 9/2

Most Points

Field 9/2 anyone else from the field who doesn't fit one the categories below

Player from Rock not list 2/1
    Player from Top Set not list 2/1
    Player from Ching Hill not listed 2/1
    Player from HBK not list 2/1

Moose 12/1

Beanie 12/1

Wetts1012 15/1

g2 15/1

Seekthegrail 15/1

Wolffhound 20/1

Compuease 20/1

Happy 420 20/1

Oil Can 25/1

DJGOLFCAN 25/1

Pudge 25/1

Ryan 25/1

Laura 50/1

Waltsfriend 50/1

Big E 75/1

Acid Joe 75/1

KristySea 75/1

Mario 100/1

Shannon 100/1

AJ 100/1

Ron 200/1

Brad 200/1

Pinheads 500/1

Folded 1000/1
  • Never believe Mark! Look for yourself, Top set was 7/1 before happy and erin joined Jeff had them list at 15/1 you were a 75/1 to win mvp,
    Hey don't get me in trouble! I never listed any odds on individuals and while I did list Top Set as 15-1, it was only my initial opening line.. After adding Erin and that tag along Happy, I probably would have lowered them slightly, not because of Erin, who had 38 points (Good job Erin) but rather happy and his 15 points. :)

I would never have listed Kristy as 75-1, thinking of it now I probably would have made her only slightly less a favorite then myself, only because of my experience in omaha and limit... :) F**k limit forever!

If we really had of been bankrolling bets on Pinhead at 500-1 we would have been bankrupt..
  • Shtebs wrote: »
    Brag =>agreed to join JohnnieH, Itsame, EasyE and Brad23 in tryin the KFC double down for the first time

Hey, I'm Big not Easy :)

My heart thanked me today that KFC was somehow out of chicken?

p.s. huge kudos to everyone involved in running another great event, you're hard work is greatly appreciated!!! Extra kudos to my kick ass team...102 points in NLHE...sick!
  • compuease wrote: »
    Hey don't get me in trouble! I never listed any odds on individuals and while I did list Top Set as 15-1, it was only my initial opening line.. After adding Erin and that tag along Happy, I probably would have lowered them slightly, not because of Erin, who had 38 points (Good job Erin) but rather happy and his 15 points. :)

I would never have listed Kristy as 75-1, thinking of it now I probably would have made her only slightly less a favorite then myself, only because of my experience in omaha and limit... :) F**k limit forever!

If we really had of been bankrolling bets on Pinhead at 500-1 we would have been bankrupt..

i was only pointing out you did team odds while i did both and listed so she could see for herself..

Prophet 22
  • Big E wrote: »
    Hey, I'm Big not Easy :)

My heart thanked me today that KFC was somehow out of chicken?

p.s. huge kudos to everyone involved in running another great event, you're hard work is greatly appreciated!!! Extra kudos to my kick ass team...102 points in NLHE...sick!

Oops, sorry Big E. My bad on the mix up, I had old NWA members on the brain this morning I guess.
  • Congrats to KitWho. You guys put on a clinic - especially at NLHE! Every player with a top-3 result at NLHE is sick!

Big THANKS to Al, Jeff, and Greg for all their hard work.

Centre of the Universe will be back - and we'll try to learn how to play this new-fangled "No Limit Texas Hold'em" game. That was a new one to us...
  • Yeah, Theresa looked so out of her depth . . . :D.