Game 12; Final Game of Season

2»

Comments

• ddmilcan wrote: »
    bring sandwiches?

Milton Slim
    I am not going to get a chance to eat so Yippyiokiya MOFO!!!!!
    Bring on the SAMMIES LOL
    Just kiddin.
    >:D
  • What a freaky night. Considering how close to halloween, you had to think that supernatural forces where playing with us all night long.

First, I only play one hand...ONE FREAKING HAND...pocket 10's, Darryl PUSHES BLIND. I eventually call...he has AQo...Ace on the flop. Out in 8th place. With Keith and Dave both out, the only threat to my title is now Darryl, but he has to win the night to be able to beat me by 1 lousy point.

And he almost did it...ALMOST!!

Mr Chatty gets some lucky flops and takes Darryl out in second spot, winning the bounty I put on Wetts head. Money well spent imho. Harwood hangs in for third place and Garry got his pocket 8's crushed by Darryl's AK to bubble. AK not good for Garry...no sir...not good at all.

I'm pretty sure I'm the champion of the season, but I'll confirm tomorrow and post the final results of the season. Thanks to everyone for coming out and making it another great season on The Hill.

SET game is scheduled for Nov 11! See you all then.
  • ffs run so bad.

just kidding.

Great season!
  • Well even though I only played 4 games I enjoyed playing with the group.
    Thanks AJ and to your missus for putting up with us every week.
    See you on the 11th.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    ffs run so bad.

Its called KARMA, bitch!!! EAT IT!

Wetts1012 wrote: »
    just kidding.

Great season!

Guess I should have scrolled down more, huh? ;)
    Nice run Darryl. Hope your luckament holds up at West Side...against everyone else but ME that is. Seriously...I owe you a few.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    What a freaky night. Considering how close to halloween, you had to think that supernatural forces where playing with us all night long.

First, I only play one hand...ONE FREAKING HAND...pocket 10's, Darryl PUSHES BLIND. I eventually call...he has AQo...Ace on the flop. Out in 8th place. With Keith and Dave both out, the only threat to my title is now Darryl, but he has to win the night to be able to beat me by 1 lousy point.

And he almost did it...ALMOST!!

Mr Chatty gets some lucky flops and takes Darryl out in second spot, winning the bounty I put on Wetts head. Money well spent imho. Harwood hangs in for third place and Garry got his pocket 8's crushed by Darryl's AK to bubble. AK not good for Garry...no sir...not good at all.

I'm pretty sure I'm the champion of the season, but I'll confirm tomorrow and post the final results of the season. Thanks to everyone for coming out and making it another great season on The Hill.

SET game is scheduled for Nov 11! See you all then.

I want pictures, you know the one!!!! Congrats

Chump Slim
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    I want pictures, you know the one!!!! Congrats

Chump Slim

They'll posted when I return home tonight...Poor bugger
  • Well done AJ, glad to see you finally get a season win!
  • garryc wrote: »
    Well done AJ, glad to see you finally get a season win!

Well done?? Hardly. I just never win a race against Darryl
    But thanks just the same, bud
  • Congrats AJ...thanks for hosting each week...

Ohhh and thanks for the bounty but i was hoping to get that Colton Orr jersey you got hanging up instead
  • MR.Chatty wrote: »
    Congrats AJ...thanks for hosting each week...

Ohhh and thanks for the bounty but i was hoping to get that Colton Orr jersey you got hanging up instead

Most the man has EVER said...and he insults Bobby.

Okay yappy...give me back my $40!! That comment just killed the bounty.
  • Congrats AJ! Lets see those final points results and how "lucky" you got to win the close race ;).
  • If Darryl had won last night, he would have totalled 408 points for season. Since I busted out in 8th, my season total is 407.

But the formula on the spreadsheet puts a huge gap between first and second place, and the gap dimenishes between every spot after that. With 10 players, there would be close to 20pt gap between first and second.

Second wouldn't have been enough, unless I had chumped out.

Luck?? IT WAS THE MASTER PLAN!!! Keep it close...keep hopes alive...then BASH THEM ALL TO HELL!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA>:D>:D>:D
  • SEASON 15 FINAL RESULTS!

SEASON CHAMPION
    STR82ACE 406.74

WETTS 379.93
    KEITH 369.9
    MILTONSLIM 347.29
    GARRYC 337.5
    ALLY 318.51
    ACDC 315.29
    ICEDOG 206.95
    QUIET DAVE 206.83
    CRAZYKOBY 199.29
    NINJADAN 179.7
    HARWOOD 175.11
    STEVEKERR 154.72
    JBIRD 141.68
    HVEEPOKER 130.66
    MILO 121.68
    KABEK 56.15
    SHAZNAZ 50.08
    ALEXD 43
    PROPHET 34.25
    oOMORGANOo 31.19
    MUDDGUTS 16.18
    KRIS 14.23
    LORDPHAN 13
    SAM 13
  • Congrats on the win! I was chatting with Milo and Dave(MiltonSLim, I believe) and realized that Ching Hill is fairly close to me since I now live in the Heartland area of Mississauga. I would love to take part in a fun league like this. I'll keep my eyes open for details about the next season and please keep me in mind.

Steve
  • Shtebs wrote: »
    Congrats on the win! I was chatting with Milo and Dave(MiltonSLim, I believe) and realized that Ching Hill is fairly close to me since I now live in the Heartland area of Mississauga. I would love to take part in a fun league like this. I'll keep my eyes open for details about the next season and please keep me in mind.

Steve

Thanks Steve. I'm sure Milo and Slim filled you in on just how much of a donkey I am and the victory was a sham...at least that's what they kept telling me.

The next season will most likely start Thursday Nov 18, but not positive yet. There's a whole lot of poker going on between now and then, including my Saturday T10000 tournament on Nov 6. You more than welcome to join in for that game. Check it out in the Home Game Ontario forum under BRAMPTON BOUNTY TOURNAMENT.
  • Sounds good. I'll check it out. All this time I had no idea that you Ching Hill folks were so close. It's like putting on an old jacket and finding a $20 in the pocket.
  • It was good to meet you at WSPC, Steve. Hopefully you can make it out on the 6th to meet the gang. May not apply to The T10k tourney, but rookies have a tradition of cashing in their first go-round on the Hill. Even I managed the feat.