Game 12; Final Game of Season

Season 15 is all but done, with only one more regular game to go before the SET game on Nov 11. I still hold a lead going into the final game, but I've been here before. There are a few who can take it and deny me my just reward.

HVee...you MUST play this game to qualify for the SET.

Who's In?

AJ
Keith
HVeePoker
Wetts and his world of imagination
NinjaDan
GarryC
MiltonSlim
Mr Chatty
Harwood
Ally

Comments

• I will see you at the SET, guys. Good luck to all the runners . . .
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Season 15 is all but done, with only one more regular game to go before the SET game on Nov 11. I still hold a lead going into the final game, but I've been here before. There are a few who can take it and deny me my just reward.

HVee...you MUST play this game to qualify for the SET.

Who's In?

AJ
    Keith
    HVeePoker
    I already said I am there..
  • imashipit.

Aj chumps

Figure thatll get me 65 points.

Great comeback to end year.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    imashipit.

Aj chumps

Figure thatll get me 65 points.

Great comeback to end year.
    Ima calling u with Q-10 os SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIp it lol
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    Ima calling u with Q-10 os SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIp it lol

Actually, theres alot of EV in taking a shot at someone like the points leader with a really bad hand.

I mean, If you win, you have a shot at the season title. If you lose and the points leader gains, he/she would have won anyway.

I guess what Im saying is this: If AJ shoves in the first level it makes sense for someone very close in points to widen their call range in order to take a shot at busting him, even if you are positive you are wayyyy behind.

/strategy.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Actually, theres alot of EV in taking a shot at someone like the points leader with a really bad hand.

I mean, If you win, you have a shot at the season title. If you lose and the points leader gains, he/she would have won anyway.

I guess what Im saying is this: If AJ shoves in the first level it makes sense for someone very close in points to widen their call range in order to take a shot at busting him, even if you are positive you are wayyyy behind.

/strategy.

FFS Wetts!!! STOP EDUCATING THE FISHES!!
    FFS Wetts!!! STOP EDUCATING THE FISHES!!

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!! Is the rest of the Hill going to stand for that?
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!! Is the rest of the Hill going to stand for that?
    I don't think AJ was talking about the Hill players. They are all pretty good.
    We'll see at the Royal!
  • compuease wrote: »
    We'll see at the Royal!

The Royal thread is awfully quiet????.
    I guess this is the first salvo of SMACK TALK Fired across the bow...
    We'll see at the Royal!

I think we already gave you a good demonstration last Royal ;), but I am sure we will be happy to refresh your memory.

Oh and likely in, but will confirm later this week.
    I like your thinking Darryl, especially after some talk about fishing by AJ...maybe I can get some incentives for helping say someone take some other someone out??
  • I think we already gave you a good demonstration last Royal ;), but I am sure we will be happy to refresh your memory.

I like your thinking Darryl, especially after some talk about fishing by AJ...maybe I can get some incentives for helping say someone take some other someone out??
    Nice shot back lol
  • maybe I can get some incentives for helping say someone take some other someone out??

Now I KNOW I have a rule about THAT!!
  • I think we already gave you a good demonstration last Royal ;), but I am sure we will be happy to refresh your memory.

STR82ACE wrote: »
    Now I KNOW I have a rule about THAT!!

Dissension on the Hill perhaps? Doesn't bode well for defending ones lucksacked Royal title... A certain someone can't possibly go perfect again and without that where will the Hill be?
  • initjusttoseeifAJcanfinallyfinishfirst
    Dissension on the Hill perhaps? Doesn't bode well for defending ones lucksacked Royal title... A certain someone can't possibly go perfect again and without that where will the Hill be?

Unfortunately, Steve won't be there this time around, so Dan will have to carry his weight and go perfect...he WAS second behind Steve last time you know?

As far as dissension on the Hill? Naw. Just a conspiracy to prevent the HOST...the guy who put this all together, the guy who does this every week out of love, the guy who goes out of his way to create a venue for degenerates from all walks of life to congregate and enjoy a game of friendly poker...YEA, THAT GUY...prevent HIM from reaping his JUST reward!!!

Its a love/hate relationship I'm sure.
  • As far a smack-talk for the Royal, I believe our fearless leader said it best when he stated, "Ching Hill WILL defend . . ."

Seems pretty definitive to me . . .

I'll generally call!

Licorice for the trip home please!!!!!

Milton Slim
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    I'll generally call!

Licorice for the trip home please!!!!!

Milton Slim

HA HA HA. I bet my pocket 3's are better than your big $h*t suited...
    Go ahead and call!!!!
    HA HA HA. I bet my pocket 3's are better than your big $h*t suited...
    Go ahead and call!!!!

We let him live in Milton for a time!
    Lock the doors!!

Presently feeling pretty frisky for Looooose Agresssssive Thursday!

Milton Slim
  • for Mr. Chatty (just incase he had something to say)
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    for mr. Chatty (just incase he had something to say)

_x__ in

___ out
  • In. please.
  • Sorry, cannot make it for the last game of the season. Ye'all have fun folks.
  • MR.Chatty wrote: »
    _x_ in

___ out

That looks better
  • ACDC wrote: »
    Sorry, cannot make it for the last game of the season. Ye'all have fun folks.

bring sandwiches?

Milton Slim
  • ACDC wrote: »
    Sorry, cannot make it for the last game of the season. Ye'all have fun folks.

Thanks Kris. This actually HELPS me more than you think ;)
    Thanks Kris. This actually HELPS me more than you think ;)

I think lack of participants helps the leader immensely!

Come on people, did I mention the sandwiches, cold cut subs!!!!!!!

signed:
    Impartial Bystander
  • inament