RCIX Official Team Thread

13»

Comments

• Little early to be hitting the sauce isn't it Greg? I can see at least one exploitable donk in that line-up . . . fortunately, he will skate by quietly unobserved, just like he did last year. ^-^
  • compuease wrote: »
    lol, no easier than the rest of Ching.. :) Just MORE cannon fodder...

Please print this coupon and redeem on Nov 13 in Milton

bitchslap.jpg
  • 2 weeks away and this thread is TOO QUIET.
  • If any team captains are having difficulties filling their team rosters, please let me know...
  • Update to our team (one guy had to move and one other wasn't available). This is our final team.

Centre of the Universe

Omaha:

Court
    Alli
    Andrew L
    Emmanuelle

Stud:

Darren
    Teresa
    Dave M
    Jeff D
  • Updated Roster for the Fish

OMAHA

Tenseven
    Prophet22
    Laura
    Mark

STUD

Haydn
    Cris
    Dixie
    TBD

Will see you all in the 13th
  • Blazin 72 has been marked (T) due to work. I do have a player who is waiting in the wings to jump in if He cannot play.
  • KitWho? is looking for 1 more
    If any team captains are having difficulties filling their team rosters, please let me know...

Jeff, Top Set may still need one player. We have a couple of invitations out but no answers yet. If you know someone who is looking for a team, let me know.
  • Blazin is now playing. Sent a message to the res of the wrecking crew to make sure everyone is still inski. Post Wed Afternoon.
  • I recieved a message from djgolfcan. Cannot play on Sat. Message sent to AcidJoe. he has another player waiting in the wings as soon as i get the info I will put him on the list.
  • Kit Who? Is full with the addition of Screenman
  • Blazin 72 is out. Can't get out of work. TwoThree is still looking? Just posted on his comment , If he would like to play with us.
  • KitWho? needs 1 player...if anyone has someone.
    Jeff, any local boys want to play?
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    KitWho? needs 1 player...if anyone has someone.

I can't think of any more to ask.. we have pretty well exhausted our list. I will try but doesn't look good at this end.... I think Sandy is still looking for 1 as well and perhaps Ryan of the fish. Not sure how we will handle it if a couple of teams are short.
    KitWho? needs 1 player...if anyone has someone.

This player has been replaced. New player named Dan D.
  • Big Mike wrote: »
    This player has been replaced. New player named Dan D.

Who did he replace? Thanks Mike, good work. Seems like late drop outs are always an issue.
    Who did he replace? Thanks Mike, good work. Seems like late drop outs are always an issue.

Dan D taking the place of Cory (folded, I think?). Playing Omaha.
  • Am I on Top Set?
  • Well since i have been out of commission all week, i will update my roster as of 1:13 PM friday afternoon.

With 5 dropouts in the past 72 hours, the roster now looks as follows

OMAHA

tenseven
    Prophet22
    Marcus
    Larry

STUD

Dixie
    Mrs. G
    Will
    TBA

the TBA is one of 2 people right now, first one that gets back to me is in. Will update when i get the confirmation.

This has been a stressful week to say the least.

Chat soon!!!!
  • Hold on Tom, I'm trying to reash Waltsfriend (Sandy) to see. Stay in touch. I would say very likely we will find a team for you. Would love to have you on the Rock but we are full as of this minute, however we are still 20 hrs away. :)
  • tenseven wrote: »
    Well since i have been out of commission all week, i will update my roster as of 1:13 PM friday afternoon.

With 5 dropouts in the past 72 hours, the roster now looks as follows

OMAHA

tenseven
    Prophet22
    Marcus
    Larry

STUD

Dixie
    Mrs. G
    Will
    TBA

the TBA is one of 2 people right now, first one that gets back to me is in. Will update when i get the confirmation.

This has been a stressful week to say the least.

Chat soon!!!!
    Oh don't we all know it..
  • Glad I am just a player . . . you could not pay me to try and organize a team. Way to go folks . . . :)
  • Milo wrote: »
    Glad I am just a player . . . you could not pay me to try and organize a team. Way to go folks . . . :)

Your turn next spring.... :) Or at least to be an punisher to the last minute cancellations and no shows...
  • It's not an easy position . Kudos to the ones that are doing it.
  • ok, so my 8th spot is taken in stud....players name is Adam

Is it really just 12 hours away????
  • tenseven wrote: »
    ok, so my 8th spot is taken in stud....players name is Adam

Is it really just 12 hours away????

Just got called into work ...

but i will be there,

Prophet 22
  • Almost time!!

Good luck to everyone. Great day of poker ahead.
    Almost time!!

Good luck to everyone. Great day of poker ahead.

I actually couldn't sleep.
    Weeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Compuease - I am able to get there on time now!

Let me know if you still need me.

Tom