RCIX Official Team Thread

Comments

• AcidJoe and BADAPPLE67 have been added to the MISFITS.
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    I am not in Milton anymore but not far away lol. Just thought this would be a great way to get some more people involved and no one or very few would have to miss out.

Only heard back from 1 so far. Anyone interested in playing let me know via pm.

Cam said he wants to play Ohama.
  • My preferences are stud but I can play either (just enjoy stud more).
  • PJB101 has been added . I will give the other 2 (Mark and Derek) until tomorrow to answer. If not PJB has a couple of players to fill our roster so by Tuesday we should be good to go.

NO Go.
    Message sent to PJB101 about 2 players he has. Tomorrow I am hoping to have my roster filled . It might be a good Idea to have a couple of players on Stand by that could fill in at the last hour just in case too.
  • Sure is QUIET!!!!
    PJB101 has been added . I will give the other 2 (Mark and Derek) until tomorrow to answer. If not PJB has a couple of players to fill our roster so by Tuesday we should be good to go.

NO Go.
    Message sent to PJB101 about 2 players he has. Tomorrow I am hoping to have my roster filled . It might be a good Idea to have a couple of players on Stand by that could fill in at the last hour just in case too.

That never seems to work as anyone that would consider playing is already signed up by that time. We still have 3 1/2 weeks so if PJB can't fill your spots we'll see what we can do well ahead of last minute.
  • compuease wrote: »
    That never seems to work as anyone that would consider playing is already signed up by that time. We still have 3 1/2 weeks so if PJB can't fill your spots we'll see what we can do well ahead of last minute.
    Check the free agent thread.
  • I am just getting up to speed in terms of my captain's duties. We have half the team set so far:

Omaha
    Kristy (Kristy_Sea)
    Bonnie
    Fran (mmoose)
    Erin

Stud
    Sandy (Waltsfriend)
    Amanda
    Adam (Happy)
    I'll fill in more as soon as I know more.
  • I am just getting up to speed in terms of my captain's duties. We have half the team set so far:

Omaha
    Kristy (Kristy_Sea)
    Mandy (PokerQueen)
    mmoose

Stud
    Sandy (Waltsfriend)
    Amanda

I'll fill in more as soon as I know more.

added
  • moose wrote: »
    added

+/- on how many HHJ mmoose gets?
  • moose wrote: »
    added

With Top Set adding mmoose they definitely moved up the ladder from a favorites point of view.. Still no chance against the Rock, but better. :)
  • Still waiting to hear back from PJB about 1 player .
    ACIDJOE has asked another he knows and as soon as I hear back I will post something.
  • Ching Hill makes the most amazing draft of the season!!

STR82ACE wrote: »
    Ching Hill Roster

Omaha
    Wetts1012
    Highflyer
    Dataman AL
    TBD

Stud
    STR82ACE
    Crazykoby
    Milo
    TBD

Still waiting on hearing back from a couple of others, but I have no doubt I can field a full team in time
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Ching Hill makes the most amazing draft of the season!!

Still waiting on hearing back from a couple of others, but I have no doubt I can field a full team in time

Great pickup with DataMn. I'm still waiting for my agent fee.......
    Ching Hill makes the most amazing draft of the season!!

That is a great pickup, I hadn't thought Al was going to play, if I had I would have asked him to play for the Rock and I would have been a non playing coach... :) Congrats on the pickup and I'm going to put myself against Al if I get a chance. To be the best you gotta beat the best...
    I have sent a pm to the players on the free agents list along with a couple of other players. Give me a couple of days I am sure I can put a team together. >:D
    ROYALy FLUSHED MISFITS

OMAHA
    1. TWOTHREE
    2. TODD
    3. asxn557
    4. PJB101

STUD
    1. HVEE
    2. BADAPLLE67
    3. ACIDJOE
    4. LEON
    ROSTER IS NOW COMPLETE.

Thanks to Milo, Misfits roster is now complete barring a catastrophic collapse on Game Day.
    :)
  • Ron i see Tom got a hold of you. Glad you had room for him.

Prophet 22
    Thanks to Milo, Misfits roster is now complete barring a catastrophic collapse on Game Day.
    :)

WTF did I do? ???
  • Milo wrote: »
    WTF did I do? ???
    NUTTIN AGAIN hahaha

You sent this Gentleman in my Direction at West Side yesterday ( Tom )
  • Ron i see Tom got a hold of you. Glad you had room for him.

Prophet 22
    YEPPER, Got a message from him today. Almost ready to send a posse out to find another player.. lol
    That is a great pickup, I hadn't thought Al was going to play, if I had I would have asked him to play for the Rock and I would have been a non playing coach... :) Congrats on the pickup and I'm going to put myself against Al if I get a chance. To be the best you gotta beat the best...
    I find it HARD TO BELIEVE that YOU could sit there all day at the Royal and not play a hand.
    Then again You never play any hands anyway... lol
    WTF did I do? ???

You sold me on it yesterday!!

Tom
    I find it HARD TO BELIEVE that YOU could sit there all day at the Royal and not play a hand.
    Then again You never play any hands anyway... lol

Only play the winning ones... Seems to work pretty well... :)
    Only play the winning ones... Seems to work pretty well... :)
    Maybe I should try that system. Write a book about it.
  • Defending Champs TEAM CHING HILL now has a FULL Roster!

FEAR US!!
    Ching Hill Roster

Omaha
    Wetts1012
    Highflyer
    Dataman AL
    Pudge

Stud
    STR82ACE
    Crazykoby
    Milo
    Orangeville AL

I reserve the right to switch Pudge and Orangeville Al once I find out who is the better Omaha player.
    Defending Champs TEAM CHING HILL now has a FULL Roster!

FEAR US!!
    Ching Hill Roster

Omaha
    Wetts1012
    Highflyer
    Dataman AL
    Pudge

Stud
    STR82ACE
    Crazykoby
    Milo
    Orangeville AL

I reserve the right to switch Pudge and Orangeville Al once I find out who is the better Omaha player.

Youse guys are all fooked !!!
    Youse guys are all fooked !!!

Those Orangville guys? pshaaawww! Easy cannon fodder...

Oh and AJ don't wory about which discipline they are going to play, we can change that right until the last minute...
    Those Orangville guys? pshaaawww! Easy cannon fodder...

Oh and AJ don't wory about which discipline they are going to play, we can change that right until the last minute...

Just confirmed...roster stands as is. Glad you think the Orangeville boys are that easy...will make our back to back victory even sweeter.

BTW...please PM me address of event. TX
    Just confirmed...roster stands as is. Glad you think the Orangeville boys are that easy...will make our back to back victory even sweeter.

BTW...please PM me address of event. TX

lol, no easier than the rest of Ching.. :) Just MORE cannon fodder...
    Defending Champs TEAM CHING HILL now has a FULL Roster!

FEAR US!!
    Ching Hill Roster

Omaha
    Wetts1012
    Highflyer
    Dataman AL
    Pudge

Stud
    STR82ACE
    Crazykoby
    Milo
    Orangeville AL

Solid team. The rest of the teams need not even bother to show up!!