Options

yo yo car dealership scam.....?

2»

Comments

• Get everything in writing!!! every single word!, better yet bring a tape recorder........trust me.

Sorry for the quick posts but got no time to post more.

They just did a segment on this on auto talk on cp24 like 2 weeks ago about the same situation as you but can't remember what was said. :(
  • I work in the insurance industry but ICBC is still a mystery to me - They don't follow the normal insurance rules that other provinces do. Since its governement insurance, I guess they can do that.

I would not screw with the primary, secondary drivers on the policy as ICBC seems to make decisions arbitrarily and without much logic. And they don't usually reverse their decisions.
    I am an auto adjuster that handles western Canadian claims and deal with them on a regular basis.

If you already went in to sign for the new loan, I doubt there is much you can do. You already knew what the new terms of the loan were and signed any way.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »

If you already went in to sign for the new loan, I doubt there is much you can do. You already knew what the new terms of the loan were and signed any way.

naw these guys really messed up and id go straight to the vsa, and our mp.....about the insurance is not an insurance thing it was a lender issue...not messing with the insurance in any situation here....just would change it after the loan wen through....
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Get everything in writing!!! every single word!, better yet bring a tape recorder........trust me.

Sorry for the quick posts but got no time to post more.

They just did a segment on this on auto talk on cp24 like 2 weeks ago about the same situation as you but can't remember what was said. :(

ive read to bring a video tape.....
  • I say you should hold out for one of these . . .

2010 Paris Motor Show: Diminutive Mazda is one cool car | Posted Driving | National Post

I know Mark will love it.
  • glad I have a line of credit. Don't have to deal with all this financing shit.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    glad I have a line of credit. Don't have to deal with all this financing shit.
    This... ^^^

However it is funny, when you get to the point in life where you don't need car loans, the whole world wants to loan you money, increase lines of credit, give you more mortgages, credit cards, etc.. I don't f***in need them now! Where were you when I was mid 20's and living paycheck to paycheck..
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Don't take this the wrong way... though I don't know how you could take it

I don't believe this. Do you have PT3 graphs? I mean, based on what you post, you're not a up $3500 player.

Mark

It's not very hard to be up $3500 -- the significance depends on the time period/number of hours played.
  • compuease wrote: »
    beginning to sound like an Ivey situation.... :)

I've often wondered if this was a second account
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    It's not very hard to be up $3500 -- the significance depends on the time period/number of hours played.

wat....you can't just win a bunch on party poker and lose a little on full tilt and be awesome?