Moose - Thursday Night Cash Games - Cambridge

2»

Comments

• car is dead, so i'm out. sorry for the late notice.
  • If I move to milton I will so be in......
  • Well the mixed game players had a great time. Final hand was a 3 way allin PLO with waltsfriend holding the nut flush draw, flash05 holding the nut straight with a redraw to a higher straight, seekthegrail with the nut straight and a redraw to a boat. I folded the 2nd nut flush draw and seekthegrail rivered the boat with waltsfriend taking the side pot with a rivered flush.

Please reply here if you are in the next game which will be .50/.50 nl.
  • Actually, I rivered the smaller boat - I had the nut flush draw with a set on the board. It was a crazy final hand for sure. There was over $200 at stake.
    moose wrote: »
    Well the mixed game players had a great time. Final hand was a 3 way allin PLO with waltsfriend holding the nut flush draw, flash05 holding the nut straight with a redraw to a higher straight, seekthegrail with the nut straight and a redraw to a boat. I folded the 2nd nut flush draw and seekthegrail rivered the boat with waltsfriend taking the side pot with a rivered flush.

Please reply here if you are in the next game which will be .50/.50 nl.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    If I move to milton I will so be in......

I thought we locked the door again wwhen we let HVEEPOKER out?

Milton Slim
  • Thanks for hosting moose.

Next 2 are kind of dicey for me work wise, but I'll let you know closer to the dates.
  • Bump for this Thursday which will be .50/.50 nl $60 max.

Beanie's mighty stack during the mixed game last week:

P1030710.JPG
  • Jenn and I are both in.
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    I thought we locked the door again wwhen we let HVEEPOKER out?

Milton Slim
    Ha ha ha VERY FUNNY U Funny Guy Slim lol
    Joe > There are a couple of houses for sale in My old neighbourhood
  • Didn't hear back from Kipling or Waltsfriend so I assume there is at least one seat open.
  • Also I see I had the date wrong for the mixed game. After tonight's nl game, the next game is dealer's choice, Nov. 11.
  • moose wrote: »
    Also I see I had the date wrong for the mixed game. After tonight's nl game, the next game is dealer's choice, Nov. 11.

That's too bad. I was thinking I was going to be able to play poker on my birthday. I will probably be there, but have to make a last minute decision (I sent that message through mmoose). If I get there and there is no room left I'll just head down to Brantford.
  • Moose can u put me me down for Ten. for the 11th

Prophet 22
  • Rob, sign me up for the November 11th game.
  • Moose can u put me me down for Ten. for the 11th

Prophet 22

u can take the t off i will be there rob

Prophet 22
  • i'm in for the 11th
  • 3 spots left!

placing this down here because the thread is getting too long. Next game I will start a new thread.

$60 Dealers Choice Thurs. Nov. 11
    1. moose
    2. seekthegrail
    3. waltsfriend
    4. beanie
    5. flash05
    6. kanga
    7. mustrdtyger
    8. mustrdtygress
  • Bumpity for Thurs. Since this is just before the Royal Cup we will be only running stud and omaha variants.
  • Found the Imperial Palace mixed game list:

1. Omaha 8

Regular Omaha (4 cards to each player, must use two in your hand and three on the 5 card community board), with the pot being split between the best high hand (Royal Flush is best possible high hand), and the best low hand (A2345 is the best possible low). Cards can be cross used for both high and low. A low is possible only if there are 3 cards 8 or below on the community board. There is an 8 or better qualifier for the low.

2. Double Flop Omaha

Regular Omaha High, with two complete boards, one on top of the other. The best high hand ON EACH BOARD gets half the pot.

3. A-5 Triple Draw High Low 8 or Better

5 Card Draw high, with the pot split betweent the best high hand, and the best low hand (8 or better for low). Best low is A2345 and best high is a Royal Flush.

4. Stud 8

7 Card Stud with the best 8 or better low hand getting half the pot.

5. Badugi

Triple draw game. Each player is dealt 4 cards. The best possible hand is A234 RAINBOW. Player draw three times to get the lowest possible hand, of 4 different suits, with no pairs. If you have a pair or two of the same suit, you have less then a 4 card hand. A KQJ10 of four different suits (a four card hand) beats and 3 card hand. Aces are low.

6. 2-7 Triple Draw

Triple draw game. Best hand is 23457 with no flush. 5 lowest cards possible, without it being a straight or a flush. There are three draws. Aces are high, and thus bad. Pairs, straights, and flushes count against you.

7. Baduci

2-7 Triple draw, with a 4 card badugi getting half the pot. Keep in mind that Aces are low in Badugi but high in 2-7. Best possible hand is 2345 (rainbow) with a 7, and almost guaranteed a scoop (winning the entire pot).

8. 3-2-1 Omaha

Omaha High. Best overall high hand wins the entire pot. There are THREE flops, TWO turns, and ONE river. Flops cannot be combined. Turns cannot be combined. Same Omaha rules apply regarding using two cards in your hand, and three on the board.

9. 4 Card Ocean Crazy Pineapple

Best high hand wins the pot. Each player is dealt 4 cards. There is a three card flop, and a betting round. Players discard one card after the betting round on the flop. There is a turn, and another betting round. Another card is discarded after this round. There is a River, with a betting round, and then finally an OCEAN (total of 6 board cards), with another betting round. Just like hold'em you can use both, one, or neither of your hole cards to make the best FIVE card hand.

10. Razz

7 Card stud played for low only. Best hand is A2345. Straights and flushes do not count against the low. There is no qualifier.
  • Gotta bail, have to work now.

Brent
  • thats a sweet list of games, for the variety, i will check this thread during the day tomorow...i might come can you pm me the address please
  • Just noticed Jenn and I aren't on the list, so confirming that we'll both be there tomorrow night.
  • Just downloading the WSOP FT right now. Should have it up and playing during the game.
  • getem76 wrote: »
    thats a sweet list of games, for the variety, i will check this thread during the day tomorow...i might come can you pm me the address please

Sorry we are full ATM. I have to hold seats for my returning players. My NL game will have 10 seats.
  • Beanie don't forget to order me a Treasures book.
  • Bump for steve.