Season 15 Half Way Point!

2»

Comments

• Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Easy game.

doomswitch ftw...
  • Ally wrote: »
    doomswitch ftw...

Would you please STOP with all the negative waves?

How is Wetts supposed to enjoy his vacation (win $$$ for his backers) with all this negativity being directed at him? The man is adjusting (win $$$ for his backers) to a changing work environment, and is taking his lovely wife (win $$$ for his backers) on a well deserved vacation (win $$$ for his backers) to the sunny south. I think people should just leave Wetts alone to enjoy himself while he is away (win $$$ for his backers). ^-^
  • Milo wrote: »
    Would you please stop with all the negative waves?
    Think I should ban him Milo? At least until after WCOOP...
  • It's your 1%, comp . . . ;-}
  • Season 15 Mid Point Standings:

Updated after last night's game

STR82ACE 255.75
    WETTS 238.67
    KEITH 224.61
    ACDC 198.36
    MILTONSLIM 177.47
    GARRYC 148.53
    ICEDOG 140.32
    ALLY 134.82
    CRAZYKOBY 108.11
    MILO 104.66
    JBIRD 101.22
    HVEEPOKER 66.35
    QUIET DAVE 61.35
    SHAZNAZ 50.08
    ALEXD 43
    KABEK 37.09
    oOMORGANOo 31.19
    HARWOOD 27.49
    NINJADAN 20.95
    MUDDGUTS 16.18
    STEVEKERR 15.07
    KRIS 14.23
    LORDPHAN 13
    PROPHET 13
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    He had IceDog so rattled, he folded pocket 9's

Im not sure if this is tru or not but I had the 8 and the 6 clubs there which is about my shove range with all the monies.

If it is tru its pretty absurd.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Im not sure if this is tru or not but I had the 8 and the 6 clubs there which is about my shove range with all the monies.

If it is tru its pretty absurd.

I had pocket 9's, but I was thinking about coming in 2nd. ACDC had a very very small stack and if I went all in, I was afraid to bust out and get 3rd. I folded the 9's cause I knew 100% I wasn't going to come in 1st. I just waited till ACDC busted to go head to head with you.
  • Icedog wrote: »
    I had pocket 9's, but I was thinking about coming in 2nd. ACDC had a very very small stack and if I went all in, I was afraid to bust out and get 3rd. I folded the 9's cause I knew 100% I wasn't going to come in 1st. I just waited till ACDC busted to go head to head with you.

A piece of free advise IceDog

never-give-up.jpg

You need to hear the legend of Two Chip Louie!