Brampton NL Home Tournament! Sept 18

Comments

• Bastards..... I don't know why I like you guys.......
  • Please move me off the tentative list and onto the main list. Wifey is at a wedding, and lovely daughter is gone camping . . . woot!!!

Any chance we can have a laptop set aside to rail Wetts at the WCOOP?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Any chance we can have a laptop set aside to rail Wetts at the WCOOP?

Someone will need to bring their laptop then.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Someone will need to bring their laptop then.

I can bring one... Gotta cheer on my 1%..

Wait, can't the great Wetts play at Ching and the WCOOP at the same time?
  • Maybe, if we set up a cellie next to his stack . . . he's going to be on a beach somewhere in FL, apparently.
  • Wish I could make it, but I have to be at work to make sure the channel is running properly for old people that watch.
  • Icedog wrote: »
    Wish I could make it, but I have to be at work to make sure the channel is running properly for old people that watch.

But Compuease is coming to the game. He won't be watching anyway.
  • Yeah, but you're still home, AJ.

What are you going to do between busting and the start of the cash game? :D
    Yeah, but you're still home, AJ.

What are you going to do between busting and the start of the cash game? :D

Jeff. If you could just reinstate my mod powers for 2 mins...I can promise you this drivel will cease forever.

Just a thought.

Game still has plenty of seats open, and new players always welcome.
    Jeff. If you could just reinstate my mod powers for 2 mins...I can promise you this drivel will cease forever.

Just a thought.

Would be glad to, I could use some help with all the useless drivel..:) Trouble is only an admin can setup a mod.. :(
  • Sorry AJ gotta cancel as I have now booked a last minute Vegas trip with the Ktch/Wloo boys...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Sorry AJ gotta cancel as I have now booked a last minute Vegas trip with the Ktch/Wloo boys...

Figured you were from the other thread. Enjoy your trip. Try and keep the youngsters from getting into too much trouble.

With a week to go, I'm sure there'll be someone to fill your spot. Still looking like a two table game, so I'm not worried about numbers. Like I said, this game will run with whomever signs up.

Just hope my Pharaoh's are here by then. Those customs agents must really be enjoying them.
    Just hope my Pharaoh's are here by then. Those customs agents must really be enjoying them.

Good luck with it AJ, will catch the next one for sure... Want me to prod customs on the way through on Tues?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Good luck with it AJ, will catch the next one for sure... Want me to prod customs on the way through on Tues?

Anything you can do would be helpful. Just don't piss them off.
    Custom Agents are kind of touchy folk.
  • Compuease must have threaten Customs on his way to Vegas...

These WILL be in play for this tournament!!!

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f6/pharaoh-chip-pron-23331/#post238247

Cash game to follow tournament, AZTAR chips will be in play for the Cash game.

ChipProm007.jpg
  • Directions and contact information has been sent to those I thought needed it. If you did not get it, and don't know where you're going, please PM me and I'll send it to you.

Game time is 1pm SHARP! Cards are in the air at that time. If you're going to be late, or have to cancel at the last minute, please call me BEFORE this time.

Plenty of seats available still, so if you have a friend or two that would like to play, please let me know ASAP.
    Compuease must have threaten Customs on his way to Vegas...

These WILL be in play for this tournament!!!

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f6/pharaoh-chip-pron-23331/#post238247

Cash game to follow tournament, AZTAR chips will be in play for the Cash game.

ChipProm007.jpg

Nice chips AJ, when we got to customs they were playing a game with them. I gave them the eye and the chips cleared minutes later.. That was at like 12 noon yesterday so not bad... :)
  • OK I screwed up, stage west isn't this weekend..... I will be playing but have a lot of stuff to do in the morning, may be late.... please save some parking for me.....
  • With Joe's confirmation, and the addition of both Brent and Cam to the game, the game is shaping up quite nicely.

Still have some room though for late signups. As I said, cash game will follow the tournament, so if you can't make the tournament, and want to play cash, come on by and get a seat later in the afternoon/evening. Not sure when I'll shut it down, could be late.
  • Aj, if you do decide to make this a monthly thing, I know a few more guys interested in the next one . . . not enough notice for them this time around, unfortunately. Guess I need to pass out more of Scoops' cards, and yours.
    Aj, if you do decide to make this a monthly thing, I know a few more guys interested in the next one . . . not enough notice for them this time around, unfortunately. Guess I need to pass out more of Scoops' cards, and yours.

The idea is to host one of these once a month or so. We'll see how this one goes, and then I'll determine the frequency.

There's a lot of great poker tournaments coming up in the next couple of months...Buzzard's, West Side, Muddguts, Orangeville, the list goes on. Its going to be difficult to select a weekend where I don't enfringe on another member's game, but I'll see what I can do.
  • No worries, I do not think they would be interested more than about 4-5 times a year, anyway. see you Saturday.
  • Milo, don't forget to bring some of your card collection with you
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    Milo, don't forget to bring some of your card collection with you

Some? I'm bringing the whole schmear, Ed . . . :o
  • I know there's a lot of stuff happening..... please guys play like the idiots at the MGM .... I love those guys...... Brent, Cam, I hope you show because it would be great to see you. AJ thanks for hosting. :) Looking forward to it.
  • Should be a good game. Some folks we haven't seen in awhile and a few new faces all coming out with some regulars.

Going to make the blinds 30min I think instead of 25. Give a bit more play for the smaller field.

Again, if you can't make it or are going to be late, call me.

BTW...most know about the parking nightmare here sometimes, but for those that don't...please don't block anyones driveway or drive on grass. Also, there are small kids on the block so please drive slowly. If needed, there is a school just up the road where you can park as well. Just a 2min walk to my door.

See you all this afternoon.
  • I might show up for the cash game after work. Might show up sometime around 9pm (If the cash game is still going on).
  • Icedog wrote: »
    I might show up for the cash game after work. Might show up sometime around 9pm (If the cash game is still going on).

Call ahead of time first. Just to make sure. Goes for all interested in playing the cash game.
  • Hey AJ, can you PM me your address please?