PokerStars Lamborghini Freeroll Tickets

2»

Comments

• I've got an extra ticket for the October 3rd Final. I was trying to figure out what I was going to do with it when I stumbled onto this site.

Man, it was tough to get my first ticket. I played for over six hours in the 10,000 player freeroll and finished 12 in top 18 to earn a ticket for the weekly final. By comparison, earning my seat in the October 3rd final was a breeze, and I got $40.00 in prize money to boot! :)

I like this promo so much that I got the bug, and I played in a $10 satellite and won another weekly seat, which was pretty easy. I think it was like 27 seats given out for 120 registered players or something. And then I turned that weekly ticket into more prize money and this extra ticket for the October 3rd final. I got the email from pstars saying that I could transfer it to someone or use it for another event, but they were really vague when I emailed them back to ask "what other events" I could use the extra final ticket for. So I guess I'm looking to transfer the ticket

I didn't know what to do with it. None of my friends play, and I was thinking of selling it on ebay (I saw some people sold weekly tickets on there) when I did a google search and found your site. :)

Paul
  • 2 more left - PM me with screenname and I'll randomly select 2 to send it to.
  • No more moniez. :(