PokerStars Lamborghini Freeroll Tickets

Here is the deal - I might have a couple of extra weekly final tickets (the $100K freeroll where top 4000 gets a bit of cash, and top 2000 gets seats in the grand finale where winner gets a car and obviously cash as well for the top 5000 finisher).

Since Stars allow these tickets to be transferred, I'm looking for a couple of players to "stake" in the weekly finals.

I'm looking for 50% of your cash in the weekly final, and should you advance to the grand finale, 25% of that. If you happen to win the car, that's 100% yours to keep.

This proposal isn't set in stone, if you want to negotiate the %, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Comments

• I didn't know these could be transferred. I have a grand final ticket that I can't play. Let me know if you want ti.
  • What's the date. If I can make it, I would like one.
  • They just don't want to play landmine city and the you have to win 364537281 flips to win.:wink2:
  • date? if I'm playing anyways I'll open another table for you
  • The tickets I have are weekly finals held every Sunday at 2:30pm EST.
  • Sundays this month are no good for me...gl
  • moose wrote: »
    ship

Stars s/n plz
  • Still looking for a few more horses.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Still looking for a few more horses.
    if you have no more im likely playing on sunday, warning though my stats are stellar this last few weeks...
  • Ok Wes, depending when this is I'll give it a shot... If I can ever get heads up I can't be beat...
  • I'll gladly take one. however if I win my own ticket before sunday I'll return yours if that's ok
  • I would also gladly take one but don't expect me to get very far. I don't have a good history with online mtt's and sng's..primarily play ring, but it would be a blast.
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    I'll gladly take one. however if I win my own ticket before sunday I'll return yours if that's ok

PM your screenname please. And I'm perfectly ok with that arrangement.
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    me too

s/n please
  • darbday wrote: »
    if you have no more im likely playing on sunday, warning though my stats are stellar this last few weeks...

s/n please
  • compuease wrote: »
    Ok Wes, depending when this is I'll give it a shot... If I can ever get heads up I can't be beat...

Hey Jeff,

Text me on Sat night or something if you can play.
  • hey dude can you send me over the ticket also? my stars name is greysweatz
    s/n please

julesdAA
  • You picked the right horse. Currently in 38th place. Just won a massive pot with the hammer. Oohh yeah.
  • Itm 31/3611

289/1775 I guess that puts me in the finals too.
  • I still havn't recieved that ticket ^^' oh well
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    I still havn't recieved that ticket ^^' oh well

sounds like you got cut.. ;(
  • out aj < a5 < jt
  • Out 823. Villian shoves for most of my stack with KJ and my flopped set of 10s doesn't hold against his turned straight. $30. This is a pretty sweet promo.
    Here is the deal - I might have a couple of extra weekly final tickets (the $100K freeroll where top 4000 gets a bit of cash, and top 2000 gets seats in the grand finale where winner gets a car and obviously cash as well for the top 5000 finisher).

Since Stars allow these tickets to be transferred, I'm looking for a couple of players to "stake" in the weekly finals.

I'm looking for 50% of your cash in the weekly final, and should you advance to the grand finale, 25% of that. If you happen to win the car, that's 100% yours to keep.

This proposal isn't set in stone, if you want to negotiate the %, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Hi , I'm interested in getting stake in this Freeroll.
  • I suck but if you got extras! hahaha CompleXEH :P
  • Someone win me a grand finale ticket and I'll buy it off them or work out a partial stake, lolll
  • darbday wrote: »
    sounds like you got cut.. ;(

Nah..that's not the case. I just couldn't send the email to support on time.