She Is Sooooo Dead

2»

Comments

• Just got a text from her that she did this. Man, she's good... or evil as the case may be. Perhaps change this to PM me any good ideas and keep posting random ideas to mess with her :)

Oh, and DJ, we're not married. If we were, I'm sure she would have just smacked me upside the head with the ball and chain and been done with it.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    J
    Oh, and DJ, we're not married. If we were, I'm sure she would have just smacked me upside the head with the ball and chain and been done with it.

It don't matter anymore. She's found out where you do all your revenge planning. And as far as PM's go, all it would take for her to access that is your password, easily obtained through one night of hot sex.

These days, they don't wait for the wedding to start smacking you down some. They do it early. Learn it from their mothers'. Only gets worse too. In the good old days, you had maybe six months of supremacy, but not any longer.

YOU'RE DOOMED! DOOMED!!!
    DOOOOMED I TELL YA!

And its AJ, not DJ.
  • Hi mrs cerberus! nice to meet you, your looking lovely today.:)

Punish him, punish him bad!!!!:D
  • This thread just got a whole hell more interesting.:wink2:
  • Sorry AJ. Mistype. Stupid keyboard. Maybe a little nervous as she's currently well ahead in this competition and kicking my ass so I was typing too fast.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Sorry AJ. Mistype. Stupid keyboard. Maybe a little nervous as she's currently well ahead in this competition and kicking my ass so I was typing too fast.

No worries. I totally understand.

I'm afraid of my wife too.
  • I'm not afraid of my wife.

If she kills me, I'm out . . .
    If she divorces me, I'm out . . .
    If we stay together, I die first and I'm out . . .

I'll do what I want, when I want. It's the single guys like Matt that have to kowtow to their women . . . . bwahahahahahahahaha . . .

That said, I am sure Mrs. cerb is a lovely young woman.
  • Dear Ms CerberusAlphaFemale ; I am the moderator here.. You have stepped in the secret world of male domination... You have been warned. Leave now and honour thy mate with reverence... always...

Don't worry Cerb, we'll have a game in your memory....
  • syphilaids wrote: »
    ON facebook, you could do something like "so, I'm bi curious. my husband and I are wanting to experiement, any ladies willing to join us? the more the marrier!"

Consider this stolen. Because..you just never know....right?
  • Mrs. Cerebus......Please don't tell my wife I was part of this thread.
  • Yeah it's a good thing she doesn't read this forum. It's a good thing Cerb didn't post this directly in front of her. And that she didn't easily see the URL. And that she can't read this whole thread. I recommend doing all of these juvenile and/or cruel and/or stupid things. That would teach her. You wouldn't be single or anything.

How does that go again? Oh yeah. "pwned" or "bazinga" or "oh snap" or "you lose." Pick one and accept it.

P.S. Matt loves Nickelback. Deal with it.

Yep, thats a BAZINGA!!!!
  • Yeah it's a good thing she doesn't read this forum. It's a good thing Cerb didn't post this directly in front of her. And that she didn't easily see the URL. And that she can't read this whole thread. I recommend doing all of these juvenile and/or cruel and/or stupid things. That would teach her. You wouldn't be single or anything.

How does that go again? Oh yeah. "pwned" or "bazinga" or "oh snap" or "you lose." Pick one and accept it.

P.S. Matt loves Nickelback. Deal with it.

:):):) Nope. Matt loves you . . . :):):)

Think it'll work, Cerb?
  • rip cerb rip:laugh:.
  • damn cerebus she's real good. She's got tabs on you now! you need to throw her off, give her false leads, come up with a real good revenge scheme and lay it on her when she's least expecting it then pow! bazing! right in the kisser!