She Is Sooooo Dead

So Holly, my smartass of a girlfriend, decided she was going to be a jerk, go onto my facebook and change my status to "Matthew McAusland likes Nickelback".

She must pay.

How do I get her back? Don't know any of her passwords for anything, so that's kind of a bust.

On a side, but hilarious note, she managed to do this while I was sitting not two feet away from her playing with my cat. Bravo.

Now she must pay.

Comments

• ahahaha pwned!
  • aha! we know ur first name now:wink2:.

hmmmmm, first I request a video of said revenge:D, I say start by putting her in a sleeper hold:p.

Then go nuts with whatever you think of after that.:)
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    So Holly, my smartass of a girlfriend, decided she was going to be a jerk, go onto my facebook and change my status to "Matthew McAusland likes Nickelback".

She must pay.

How do I get her back? Don't know any of her passwords for anything, so that's kind of a bust.

On a side, but hilarious note, she managed to do this while I was sitting not two feet away from her playing with my cat. Bravo.

Now she must pay.

Let her forget about it...she will leave her facebook open one day...and then revenge ensues..adding her to her "favorite" groups, sharing with everyone..receiving email notifications for everything...etc..

or..as I did...add a few pictures of monkeys and what not, and tag her in all of them as the monkeys ass...horses ass...etc.
  • I like nickelback :(
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    ahahaha pwned!

Agreed, but that isn't HELPING! Please create seperate thread to talk of the numerous times I have been pwned (but for the love of Cookie Monster use a different term. I despise that one.) as this thread will get derailed uber quick.
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    I like nickelback :(

So does dr.tyore:p
  • Teasing my wife is my favourite hobby. Here's some ideas:

-Wait until she's sitting on the loo, then quickly open the door and switch off the lights. (Assuming she's trustful enough to NOT lock the door) Works best at night

-I find that random pantsings are always a hit, especially if she's looking out the window.

-When she comes home, hide in a random closet, then scare the shit out of her as she walks by.

-Any mind game is great. Once I convinced the wife that Santa has 6 Reindeer instead of 8.

Here's an idea that even I have never had the balls to try. Scoop a bunch of the cat poop into brown paper bag and leave it under her seat in the car.

SHAMELESS EDIT: HAPPY 5000TH POST TO ME!
  • Use a screwdriver to chisel the word "fertile" into the side of her car?

-you might not get laid for awhile though..
  • Hide her tampons.

Buy one of her favourite desserts and eat it in front of her.

Turn the TV to TSN and then hide the remote.

Don't shower for a week.

Everytime you see the seat down, put it back up, whether you use the facilities or not.

Change the desktop background to something like this:

12aug24-hot-girl-doing-laundry.jpg

Spend a lot of time looking at your laptop then back at her, back to the laptop and sighing. Then make comments about having lots of laundry to do.
  • dig a hole, fill it with ashes, and line peas all around the hole. when she comes to take a pea-kick her in the ash hole
  • JohnnieH wrote: »

-I find that random pantsings are always a hit, especially if she's looking out the window.

SHAMELESS EDIT: HAPPY 5000TH POST TO ME!

I gotta drive by your house more often.

HAPPY 5000!
  • Superglue shut the lids on all her makeup.
  • Don't hide her tampons, just put itching powder on them . . . :D

Be a gentleman, do her laundry one week. Then shrink EVERYTHING. Later, ask if she's put on a few pounds/retaining water.

Or, if you prefer the direct route. Wait until she leaves for the day, remove and dispose of her delicates. PERMANENTLY. Blame it on the dryer.
  • EZ game........

You're driving late at night, she falls asleep, you pop in a Nickleback CD (not too loud to wake her), then slam on the breaks while letting out a bloodcurdling scream. She wakes up terrified and asks what's wrong. You say, "I just love Nickelback soooo much!".

Caution: This has been done to the point that extensive cleaning of the passenger seat was required.
  • All I can say is these two things:

-I am so glad she doesn't ever read this forum and is only interested in poker to the point her eyes glaze over while I tell bad beat/awesome soul read stories within 4.5 seconds.

-You guys are awesome! Horribly mean and terribly cruel in some instances, but awesome!

Btw, did someone try and add me on facebook because I have no idea who John Horne is...
  • I don't know who John(nie)H orne is either.
  • Thank you! Sorry, so full of sushi and changko right now, brain is not working at all.
  • Empty her salon brand shampoo/conditioner and replace the contents with NEET hair removal.

That'll teach her!
  • Saran wrap the toilet seat while she is out one day... but make sure you put it over the bowl, not the seat. Put the seat down to hide the wrapped edges.... Wait for the scream..... Now run!
  • Lock out all the channels she likes watching on the TV. - Only keep open the sports channels and SPIKE TV - make sure the password is NICKELBACK
  • Re-load her MP3 player with an assortment of Swedish Death Metal.

Delete all her other music.

Remove the Delete button.

Enjoy.

Please note: If by some freakish chance she is actually a FAN of Swedish Death Metal, I suggest substituting the musical stylings of Mr. Burt Bacharach, or Barry Manilow.

CAUTION: Downloading both to the same device might detonate the MP3 player
  • wow you guys are dicks.... lol

The easiest way to get back at her is to eat beans and prunes for a week. ON facebook, you could do something like "I LOVE my new XL dildo!" or "so, I'm bi curious. my husband and I are wanting to experiement, any ladies willing to join us? the more the marrier!"
  • You guys are all old school. Releasing sex vids is the way to get somebody back these days.
  • actyper wrote: »
    You guys are all old school. Releasing sex vids is the way to get somebody back these days.

They're married, you have to have sex in order to video tape it.
  • Yeah it's a good thing she doesn't read this forum. It's a good thing Cerb didn't post this directly in front of her. And that she didn't easily see the URL. And that she can't read this whole thread. I recommend doing all of these juvenile and/or cruel and/or stupid things. That would teach her. You wouldn't be single or anything.

How does that go again? Oh yeah. "pwned" or "bazinga" or "oh snap" or "you lose." Pick one and accept it.

P.S. Matt loves Nickelback. Deal with it.
  • Yeah it's a good thing she doesn't read this forum. It's a good thing Cerb didn't post this directly in front of her. And that she didn't easily see the URL. And that she can't read this whole thread. I recommend doing all of these juvenile and/or cruel and/or stupid things. That would teach her. You wouldn't be single or anything.

How does that go again? Oh yeah. "pwned" or "bazinga" or "oh snap" or "you lose." Pick one and accept it.

Well I'm convinced this is a true story :( oh wait..

i had nothing to do with this.....???

Lady.....i had nothing to do with this.....???
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    They're married, you have to have sex in order to video tape it.

I'd be some upset...if that weren't true
  • Y I recommend doing all of these juvenile and/or cruel and/or stupid things. That would teach her. You wouldn't be single or anything.

Hello?!?!?! Poker players here! What did you expect?? Damn, woman, we're grown men playing CARDS!!

Cerberus...you're doomed. Welcome to our hell.