Dead Pool 2 Team Lists

2»

Comments

• I am out of town starting tomorrow night, until Sunday afternoon. I will deal with any new lists at that time.
  • *crickets*

Anybody else want in on this? Four teams ready to go as of now. How long do the Managers wish to wait before a draft? Let me know . . .

You cannot ALL be waiting for Zsa Zsa to level the field can you?
  • Milo wrote: »
    *crickets*

Anybody else want in on this? Four teams ready to go as of now. How long do the Managers wish to wait before a draft? Let me know . . .

You cannot ALL be waiting for Zsa Zsa to level the field can you?

SOOOOOOOOOO..... Are we gunna do this with just four of us, or should we all just suck it up and wait for January 1? I dont mind either way, but if we are going to do it, we should get it going for the first of September me thinks...
  • Sorry guys...I just haven't had time to finish off a decent list...I am gonna have to pass until things slow down for now.
  • DennisG wrote: »
    Sorry guys...I just haven't had time to finish off a decent list...I am gonna have to pass until things slow down for now.

Harvest time in bc? >:D
  • Like Reibs, I don't think 4 is enough to make it interesting, lets wait till the DP1 ends and see if we can get more for Jan 1...
  • Agreed. I'll hold the teams I have until then. You may want to unsticky this thread, and let it drift away . . .
  • reibs wrote: »
    Harvest time in bc? >:D

lmao...I wish! My bankroll would be much larger! The "honey do" list, a busy summer with work, and the poker tour have kept me running for the last few months...should slow down just in time for kidlet number two to arrive.