Dead Pool 2 Team Lists

Please send me your rosters via PM. It is my intention to announce the draft status of each manager ASAP after receiving all of the rosters, and vetting them. Once that is complete, I will post the final team lists here, and this will be the official thread for any winning selections.

Please do not post your rosters in this thread.

Compuease, can I get a sticky? Please? :)

Comments

• Sticked this, renamed Dead Pool 1 thread and cleaned up the rest of the stickies that don't need to be anymore. Look ok Milo?
  • Picks corrected and resent.
  • Working on my picks now, when do you need them in by?

Also if we are at $5. per demise can you fix it in the post where you outline the rules? And do we need exactly 8 in each category?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Working on my picks now, when do you need them in by?

Also if we are at $5. per demise can you fix it in the post where you outline the rules? And do we need exactly 8 in each category?

Edit made as per your request. Teams needed soon, as I would like to be able to vet them over the weekend, do the draft, etc. 8 per category is preferred, in order to maximize team sizes. Less, and you might miss out.
  • Teams in and checked:

reibs
    crazykoby
    cerberus
    compuease
  • mine will be in by midnight tomorrow... Geesh it's tough giving the kiss of d*** to my generation compatriots...
  • compuease wrote: »
    mine will be in by midnight tomorrow... Geesh it's tough giving the kiss of d*** to my generation compatriots...

Who says they have to be as old as you to kick the bucket?
  • ok guess I am not in...no way I will have my picks ready by mid week even...I was under the impression we weren't in that kind of a panic..
  • For the record, the Death watch begins 13 August. If the other managers are willing, we can hold off on the draft/official rosters until after the start of the clock.

The most important thing is that I have everyone's picks before the Friday start time.

Also, I am too busy on Wednesday and Thursday nights. I would conservatively guess that if I got everything by Monday night I could still get it done before the start of the clock on Friday.

It's up to you, Dennis
  • In the OP it was mid august to sept start time...regardless, I am gonna have to bow out..no way I will have time.
  • I'm fine with postponing... I think the most important thing is having a reasonable # of players... Would love to have 10+
  • Will get mine done tonight or tomorrow. I also have no problem with waiting so we can get as many people in as possible.
  • Do we wish to wait until 1 September, then? And do we still wish to keep the closing at 31 January, 2011?

Let me know, folks, I am just the moderator for this gig, you guys are playing. I'll set it up however you like it.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Do we wish to wait until 1 September, then? And do we still wish to keep the closing at 31 January, 2011?

Let me know, folks, I am just the moderator for this gig, you guys are playing. I'll set it up however you like it.

I'm in favour of that if we think it will get us better participation...
  • im good for whenever... the more people playing the better...
  • Confirming that we will hold the draft until all registered participants submit their teams. Any unregistered managers are welcome to join and submit teams up until that point, as well. The more the merrier.

I will continue to update the vetted teams above.
  • almost got my list together...a few more days..lol
  • Okay folks, Dennis would make our third entrant. Still waiting on other team lists, and revisions.
  • Still only 2 teams in. Dennis will make 3, where are the rest of you degens . . .?
  • So what exactly constitutes MISC?
  • Anything you like. Compuease, for example, would be under Misc. However, you may not pick comp.

Basically I threw the "Misc." heading in there so people could select extra candidates from the other four slots, but also players who did not fit into those categories.
  • Cool. PM sent with picks. Was going to put Yoko Ono into my misc picks but thought it was wishful thinking.
  • where are the categories and rules posted? Might like to join in on this
  • I'll bump the thread . . .
  • All you people sitting on the fence should get your picks in soon before Zsa Zsa pays out . . . apparently she has been given last rites.
    All you people sitting on the fence should get your picks in soon before Zsa Zsa pays out . . . apparently she has been given last rites.
    She has asked for a priest to give her last rites. Don't know if it has been done. But the wife is bang on saying within 3 weeks. I believe I said something to that tune within the last 2 1/2 ..
  • We need some more contestants..... Where are all the gamblers on this forum? Maybe too morbid for their tastes?
  • Maybe if we let them pick you? :o
    Maybe if we let them pick you? :o
    Ok I waive my veto rights... go ahead and pick moi, but if you have success, you won't get paid.... by me at least!
  • I take it Zsa Zsa is still kicking, Probably slap the undertaker before it's all said and done.

So I went to the Toronto Sun Website.
    Zsa`Zsa is in serious condition in a Los Angeles hospital and has lost conscienceness. A priest saw her and administered last rights on Monday afternoon.
    I say she lingers until Wed 4:17pm est.